Sunday Show 9/3

BadAssJanie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm . . . sticky situation if you're all caught up in Chilltown's lies and you have yet to be crossed because then she could still be understandably thinking that even though she can't win against Will she should still take him to final 2 because she'll get the 1/3 from him anyway and she doesn't care about the title, and this way maybe he'll still want to explore a future with her.

These guys take the game to a whole different level :(

Can I sue CBS for psychological pain and suffering from having to watch booger and erika in bed and making out? :unsure:

Do they really think that viewers want to see what booger and erika do to/with each other? :blink:

Seriously one of the worst episodes I've seen. And, why do they do such long re-caps? It's really annoying that they show so much when it could be efficiently re-caped in a couple of minutes. The only thing that BB did with tonights show was make us start to feel some pity for Erika. They may have gained a few sympathy votes for her from the viewers. jmo

I have a feeling that this episode left a lot of viewers shaking their heads over the boogie/erika showmance

Like I said. With 4 people in the house, there really isn't much drama going on. Especially since the girls think they are in an alliance with CT. They probably showed the best scenes they had. I thought the Erika spying scene was kind of interesting when Boogie came up and makes a noise. Erika should have known then that Boogie didn't have her best interests in mind. Sequester would have been a good place to go for the producers, but then if the hurricane messed that up, they had no choice.

Boogie is an example of a low class shmuck who made it big because of being a marginal tv celebrity and has allowed it to make him think he is better than other people. He is not a good person. He may have once been but money has corrupted the punk. I'm honestly glad people have called his restaurant and that he is getting bad press in his real life. People like him don't deserve to be rewarded for being a cretin.

There are lines you do not cross and bringing the talk of a baby into it is certainly crossing the line.

I pray Janelle votes out Will this week. Then her or Erika can get together and get HoH to evict that shmuck Boogie. I never liked Erika but she doesn't deserve this.

Sunday's show was a total disappointment. Twice recapping last week's show was total garbage and twice boring.

They should have shown clips of the other houseguests arriving at sequester.

Since Howie arrived there, they surely have some more footage, and that would be before the hurricane. if it is even a a factor.

Much too much footage on the "mances" ...

Sunday's show was a total disappointment. Twice recapping last week's show was total garbage and twice boring.

Couldn't agree more. Wills act has become predictable and boring; Boogie and Erica make me gag and Janelles unwillingness to step up and be the player she can be (vote Will or Boogie off) is truly disappointing.

When I miss CG because he was more exciting it tells the story.

Give us 20 minutes from the BB house and the rest of the show from sequester. If I wanted showmance I'd watch soap operas.

They usually only show sequester on Thursday - with the exception of past Thursday because of fast forward. I don't mind not seeing it - it would have been nice but no big deal that I didn't.

As far as people calling the places of business for Mike. I think thats really sad. I don't think you should mix game play (no matter how awful you think it is) with their day to day life outside the house.

Erika should know better than to trust a showmance. But she doesn't. She wants to go through the illusion. Same for Janie - although at least she has shown that she can't trust them as much as she wants to.

I would take anything that happens in the house with a grain of salt. Or the saying what happens in vegas stay in vegas - same can apply to BB house.

I would definitely rather see a sequester sequence than commercials, 11 minutes of recap done TWICE(unacceptable) and commercials again. The new stuff started when 1/4 of the show was finished! I would love to see if Howie is fighting with James and Marcellas and now George and Diane. At least it would be new.

As for Erika, I did feel sorry for her but then just felt really embarressed when she was saying how Boogie doesn't know how to be sneaky because she is the one who is so good at it. :rolleyes: oh brother!

No kidding, there was a lot of wasted show in Sunday's episode. I kept thinking, "MG I know you guys have enough good footage and can do better than this". :rolleyes: The recap pi$$ed me off. I mean come on, it's the end of the season, no one needs this much recap, they've been watching UGH!!

Archived