Sunday Show 9/3

BadAssJanie

Crappy I have to agree with you. Even though I thought a thousand times how naive Janelle and Erika were - I actually felt bad for Erika tonight too. Janelle at least may have an inkling they are lying but Erika wholeheartedly believes that she will be conceiving by the imbecile boogie.

And to think how she is being made a laughing stock by Will too...tick tick tick. That was so low...I don't know how any of those guys can look themselves in the mirror.

I'm all for lying and cheating in this game...but when it has to do with the game...not in personal life. Never once did Erika let on that she might be lied to by Boogie....I hope for her sake the editing was done to make her look like she is believing this all.

If it's true - she's going to be very embarrassed by the whole situation.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will and Boogie are both heartless. I have never been a big fan of Ericka but those two guys are just down right evil.

I feel sorry for her and how she will feel when she comes out of the house and sees the tapes of the show and finally realises how much Boogie manipulated her genuine emotions for him.

HOW COULD ANY WOMAN STOMACH TO DATE THOSE TWO I DON'T KNOW...

No "real" woman dates them...I think they date eachother!

Was there material for them to study from for the HOH comp that was aired on tonights show. All their answers were pretty much in the ball park - I thought at first it wouldn't be much more than a guessing game, but they all appeared to know the actual time lines and give answers that were either right on the mark or very close?

It's so funny the way the show portrayed everything and then we see the DR stuff with Mike telling us it's all an act was kind of disturbing. And I don't really even like Erika or Mike. That was just nasty.

I was so relieved to see Janelle is aware of how much they are lying to her.

It's funny though because today Erika and Mike were talking about Janelle and saying how awful this show will make her look and yet it's Erika that is being made to look pathetic.

I wonder how much of this is editing?

At least Janelle told Erika tonight that she knows that she can't take Will to the finals if she wins HOH. That she knows she can't beat him. Whew.

I am really with the majority of you. I really did not like Erica at all, she was really beginning to work my nerves, but now not only is she going to be heartbroken, she is going to be humiliated. I understand the showmance thing, but the discussions tonight about Erika were wrong. the biological clock? how inappropriate was that. My goodness, they have me almost hoping Erica would win this thing just to get back at the ***holes.

Quote: "My goodness, they have me almost hoping Erica would win this thing just to get back at the ***holes."

Nothing like 500 g's to soften that blow. I bet that if Erika actually won the money that Boogie becomes her personal leech! (credit to UVP to use his original "leech" idea - I'm just glad I don't have to pay royalties to him) :)

okay tonights show sucked

first NO sequester house shown at all!!!!!!! perhaps because of Hurricane John. But still they have not shown any since the sequester started.

next----the first 10-15 min of the show was a recap of the last episode...they should have called it BB Dejevu or BB rewind!

next we have to be subjected to that troll doll come to life ....Booger sucking face over and over again with

Er-ICK-a

next we have to watch all about how Er-ICK-a took up smoking again and how Booger doesnt like kissing an ashtray--hey she kisses that ugly face of his!

next we then get to listen how Er-ICK-a wants to have Boogers baby!

Then Booger--showing what low class he is jokes about how he is playing her...and the comment about her biological clock was just uncalled for!

they are always saying--class act--well they are just like a school in summer--NO CLASS!

what a big Yawn!!!

Damn Chicken George is more entertaining.

I bet these two girls are gonna feel like complete idiots when they watch this show back

BRING BACK HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't feel sorry for Erica at all...these are "All Stars"...Mike Boogie and Dr. Will had Reputations long before this season, in fact, the reputations were LEGENDARY!!!

As for the "Biological clock" ticking...I don't find that insulting at all. Are you insulted because Will and Boogie saying it refers to an "aging" woman's desire to have a child??? That she may be bordering on hmmm...desperation?

You all don't think Erica MUST be horribly desperate to want to achieve that goal with someone as naastyugly as Mike Boogie???? :lol:

i would like to think that mike b's plan to 'showmance' diane would have failed miserably.....c'mon diane if you are out there, please say that no way would you have locked lips with that!.......ugh, but there was that promise of giving you a job, hmmmmm

Yeah this was a bad episode. I guess with just 4 in the house, there is not much drama. They should have showed the sequester house.

Erika is in bad shape. I know most people are not a fan of Erika, but seeing her being used in such a way is just too much. I have lost a ton of respect for CT and the way they are playing the game. Lying about alliances and evictions is one thing. But, taking a persons heart and tearing it out of thier chest is horrible. That's basically what they are doing to Erika when she finds out the truth. Its wrong and not entertaining to watch. In front of millions of viewers she's gonna look like a complete idiot. I hope Janey stomps all over CT and wins the loot.

I am so proud of Janelle for seeing that Chill Town is playing her. She said she had to win the Veto if she was going to stay and whooo hoooo she did. The puppet masters did not pull one over on Jani.

This will be merged to the Sunday Show 9/3 Discussion thread later.

P1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsgdCYJdVro

P2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMpDjTT4l_s

P3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dAe6rd6EpU

P4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Yc3rMprso

P5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-ZX4pC2o4

full episode http://www.sendspace.com/file/xe29fc

Thanks tb

PS, A hurricane will probably hit Florida on the day of the Finale, so be prepared. The show will still be here on Morty's.

Congratulations for Janelle to know that CT would take the other to the final two.... glad she isn't retarded. Don't see why you're proud of her though- you should be questioning why if she knows all that didn't she aim for them the trillion times she's been HOH?

The Boogie-Erika thing, blah. She's going to realize he's not that interested in her but I'm sure she'll move through it. If she can handle a breakup of five years I'm sure she won't feel bad that a guy she was showmancing with for three months wasn't really that in love with her. I think Mike feels sort of bad for all this and sort of doesn't depending on his day and mood- see that last DR where he acknowledged that he was going to Hell. I don't think he entered the Big Brother world to be evil- that was Will's role, but to more be the party boy and have a good time. I think sometimes he regrets the whole being evil thing.

I guess it's good that Janelle knows she is being lied to, but she has known for ages and she doesn't change her actions, she just keeps making the same mistakes. :rolleyes:

The baby thing is awful...but really, would anyone in their right mind think that that convo was sufficent go ahead to have a baby? I just can't believe Erika believes that, even if they were a real couple. I think she's smarter than that. Well, I guess I HOPE she is.

Guest StarBaby

Sam -- No, she never said that. She does know that she has to win final HOH to get to the finals, though (from feeds she has said it,and tonight Will and Boogie actually told her that to her face).

So she might not actually know that Chilltown is playing her (?) She might just think Will would understandably take is friend first over her, but that they will honor the banana bread deal?

I heard Lisa say on Housecalls that she thinks they would honor the deal but not give Janelle the money - like if Will wins he'll maybe offer her the cash equivalent of dermatological procedures - botox, laser hair removal, skin resurfacing . . .

It sounds like Janelle's dilemma is deciding whether to believe in herself and her ability to win comps and go for it all or nothing and get rid of Will, or whether to keep Will for final 3 and then get rid of him in final 3 when she likely wins HOH. The absolute WORST thing she could do is win HOH next week and take Will to the finals . . . in terms of what she said tonight about Chilltown playing her, how likely does it sound that she might do that? That's what would concern me as a Janelle fan . . .

PS Hey thanks Squirrel for posting all the show links throughout the season - Innertube doesn't always work for me :)

I heard Lisa say on Housecalls that she thinks they would honor the deal but not give Janelle the money - like if Will wins he'll maybe offer her the cash equivalent of dermatological procedures - botox, laser hair removal, skin resurfacing . . .

Jeez, good deal....If your a wooly mammoth. :rolleyes:

Archived