Sunday Show 9/3

BadAssJanie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see sequester too!!! I mean the past 3 days they really havent done much except nominations (oooo a whole ONE key was pulled and it was no surprise) and they had veto comp and they wont show the veto comp until tuesday because they havent had the veto ceremony yet... Soooooo give us sequester footage!!!

the season seem encourage by the producers. janelle has got to be the worst actress ever.

Erika is seriously more disturbed than I thought.

Tonights show made her look like a total nimwit with the whole mike boogie situation. She seemed so pathetic that I almost feel sorry for the leech.

She came accross as really desperate to have something with booger

Seriously, what planet is this girl on?

This is all JMO of course.

So far, I'm surprised that they haven't zeroed in on the jannelle/will situation more. Maybe that is yet to come.....

this show maybe more scripted than flava of love :o

ericka bad boy comment get real :unsure:

this by far is worst episode of season

whole show seems like a big script

over acting

well, at least janelle isnt completely whipped like we all thought. she really does not trust their word... unlike erika.... which is sad to watch sometimes. i think the only one that will be hurt after this will be erika. rebound love sucks! didnt she get the memo?

this booger/erika thing is disgusting, disturbing, and repulsive.

When I first read the posts on the whole baby thing, I thought that it might be a joke. I assummed that the comments that Erika made (which I read) were jokes too. God, the girl seemed serious most of the time.

I think that the comments she made today saying that she wouldn't date booger outside of the house were to save face if things don't work out with booger after the show.

It's sad because I think that she believes that booger has a real interest in her. :wacko: It's been obvious to the viewers that he is not into her. Examples of his lack of interest include turning away from her, being grumpy, only being affectionate when it helps him in the game, etc. The list could go on forevor. :(

Erika seemed genuinly upset and pissed when booger nominated her.

I'm seriously worried about Erika. She does not seem to be the poster child for mental health. :blink:

She seems like the type of girl that is going to have a breakdown when she see's the entire show once she's out of the house.

I am no Erika fan, but SHAME ON BOOGER. He has taken this showmance WAY to far. This goes beyond a good strategy or manipulation. This is downright cruel Booger's right, he's going to hell (or I hope that he does). What a disgusting pig!lol at Will's comment about listening to the tick tock (of erika's biological clock ticking)

:) no problem.

i got a few chuckles tonight. but i was dissapointed that they didnt show any of the sequester house... but then i was thinking maybe they didnt show us because they might have been evacuated from the house... hopefully we will see something tuesday with the sequester house.. cause i miss HOWIE!

It was a pretty boring episode. At least I also was happy that Janelle seems to not trust either one of them as far as she can throw them.

But I'm with the people that want to see more of sequester. Even if they've been evacuated, they could show people breaking the news to them, see them actually being evacuated, hear Howie saying breathlessly "Oh----oh----Hurricane John----do me----do me----". Instead they're talking about Will and Erika making a baby. <_<

No one is more of a hardhearted bastard than your man crappysucks but damn! I am actually starting to feel sorry for Erika. It does appear that she is totally into him...and the baby thing? Pathetic.

I went from totally being down on her and her game to feeling pity for her. She is in for a rough time when she sees this mess.

Oh, and I'm with everyone on the sequester house. I want to see it! Let's get with it.

Archived