Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 8/31

squirrel

Yea, who would'a thought that.....

Janelle needs to get with it and see what's really going on....

As much as I wanted to see Erica off the show, I would love to see her and Janelle get together and do some serios chatting and put all their info together.....

Then kick CT right outta the house!!

If final 2 were Janelle and Erica then I could see Janelle winning it all!!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to strangle Boogie if I hear "you're a class act, buddy" one more time.

However, I think George is the classiest one so far. so gracious. so nice and caring. So sad to see him go :(

Maybe I'm just sensitive right now, but I thought Julie's question about George acting like a baffoon was mean. It seemed personal. I dunno. It was the way it was asked

I'm so mad right now. Not exactly sure why. I never understood when people said that they would not watch the show again. I've watched it for 7 years and never thought that. Now I do. Of course I will keep watching, but I'm not a happy camper.

On a positive note: At least the Will/Jannelle dynamic will continue.

Anybody know about the possible hickeys yet- any confirmation?

both comps they set it up and they knew cg had no chance of winning either one. dude got a raw deal straight up. cbs some rigging fools. RIP CG cbs didnt want you there enjoy your slop in sequester :lol:

yeah...she totally should have put up BOTH chilltown and the possibility of them OR Erika winning POV and taking themselves off and still being around and pissed about her putting them up and then they BOTH would have been after her.... yeah she should have done that!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: It's always Janelle's fault...

The real stupid one is Erika for not voting to evict Mike....

Wow, I think my heart was pounding harder than Boogie's during that episode. Even though there were way too many commercial breaks, I still loved the excitement. As Erika was entering that Diary Room to cast her vote, the entire game was at stake. It was then if it would be decided if Chilltown would decide the show or not. It seems both Janelle and Erika are both totally wrapped up into believing Chilltown, alas that will be why one of CT wins this game. Looks like Operation Double Date made it all the way to the final four.

Only thing that could save Janelle now is if.....

Erica wins HOH....she'll nominate Will and Janelle.....

Janelle wins POV.....

Then Erica will have to replace Janelle with Boogie.....

Then Boogie will be evicted!!!!!

I honestly believe that Janelle can win over Erica....

Just not sure how the votes will go tho.....lol

Actually I hope Erika gets HoH next week. Ideally then Janelle and Will would go up and Janelle would win pov. Then she would be FORCED to put up Boogie and Boogie goes bye bye. HHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So yeah, that's what I want.

Archived