Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 8/31

squirrel

The only ones who will be packed will be Dani & CG. Whatever HG that ends up being the 2nd one evicted tonight will have to pack afterwards. Just like it would have happened if Booger had ever used the Coup (becuz they wouldn't have known about it until after the fact).

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they start doing the 2nd HOH comp tonight it could be a LD then the second HG to be evicted unexpectly can go back into the house to collect their belongings.

Ya , never thought of that Jinx good one...Now how to figure out how they are going to put all this

into an one hour show...showing James going to sequester,

How everyone voted for eviction,

New HOH comp...,

Nominations,

POV,

Evictions votes :wacko:

crazy man but ya gotta love it.

dont forget they have to show the dinner party they had.

even if the show was commercial free, how can they shove everything into one hour????

i feel more and more like we will be getting jipped tonight... that everything will get cut shorter so it will all fit. <_<

Wouldn't it be great if there were not a POV tonight.

The winner of HOH is asked to nominate two HG in the backyard.

Tthe HG are then told to go sit on the couches.

Commerical break.

Julie tells the two nominated HG to make their speeches, then there is a vote with an evicition.

wow show aint even start yet and thread 4 pages

should be a fun night tonoght

Thank you BadAssJanie....

I do remember that so, lets hope that Janelle can pull it off again!!

I would love to see her win it and send either Boogie or Erica home!!

At this stage of the game and as slow as Erica is, I think I would rather see Boogie go.

Janelle can take care of Erica later and or even take her to the final 2 with her....If that happens then Janie has got to win it cause I don't see to many votes going to Erica....

Thanks to a former friend the best BB show this season Im excited but cant focus on it cause of her childish antics. But ill trade places with you guys and be anxious cause it beats wanting to beat the $%# out of somebody. Okay back to BB I am really excited.lol talking in circles

Archived