Janelle/Janie

CeCiMom

Another 4 houseguests gone... time for a new thread. :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(

exit thread

I'm not a big Janelle fan, but I wish that she would wise up to CT and fast. Or she's going to end up in sequester wondering how she got there. It would be awesome if Janie and Dani would team up. Can you imagine what that would be like?

When is Janelle gonna do her squirrel stuff like in BB6 :(

She talks about squirrels like bubba gump does shrimp, but in a different way.. she names all the breeds etc.. I hope someone can bring up the topic.

Jani still going to tell Dani she's going after CT. Jani wants to know if her trial membership

has been approved and if she's a finally in (CT) now? Will and Mike laugh.

Mike says they have is approved and have a ceremony in the DR - just waiting for the right moment (all grinning through this). J wants to know if Jase and Diane were in CT. Will- Diane!-No! Will said they considered Jase but that didn't work out. Mike suggested they should do a phone call in the DR. Janie said that her and Will did that in the DR last night! Will said he hadn't broken that to Boogie yet but confirms it. Jani described phone call: Who's this? Will? Will? Who's Will? Oh! You mean Dr. Delicious! I guess it is. Hi I just calling about being a member of CT and what does that require? then W paused and I said how about 3 alliance members! The all start hooting.

HHEEELLLOOO COME ON GUYS man these people are sooo stupid week after week after week they go after Janelle and she stays and CT stays cant they see that CT is knocking them out 1 by one and hell so far Will deseeres the money over ANYBODY but janie is a close second saving her ass all the time

memory, you should have posted that in the CT thread over there.

I know you don't want Janie to be put up on the block but even if she does, she will win POV, look at her competition,,, Danielle hasn't really "won" anything, Boogie (1.4) Will(0.4), George(1), Erika(2.2) kinda suks.. I'd say they all get 1% each and Janie gets 95% for odds of winning POV. Who knows, maybe she won't be put up but odds are yes..

Guess the recurring days days makes it fun.

I think Janelle made an intentional and BRILLIANT move tonight and "threw" the HOH comp. By doing so, she will be saved by CT's votes and then will be able to compete in the next HOH which will guarantee her a spot in the final 3 if she wins it.

I think Janelle made an intentional and BRILLIANT move tonight and "threw" the HOH comp. By doing so, she will be saved by CT's votes and then will be able to compete in the next HOH which will guarantee her a spot in the final 3 if she wins it.

I am not a Janelle fan but I do know and respect that the girl does well in the comps. When I saw her performance in the HOH comp tonight, the first thing I thought was she threw it. No way she went out that quick unless she did. Actually, I was surprised she did it, too. She has a fierce competitive streak in her.

I think they are ready to make that choice now. BY saving Janie they will have her 100% loyalty. George will leave (assuming nominations stay the same) and CT will have the numbers 3 to 2. Erika cannot play for HOH next week so it will be a 1 in 4 chance for Danielle to win it. Pretty good odds.

If one of them wins HOH, Danielle will go up with either Erika or Janelle......and I think it will be Erika.

I don't think she did fizzle. Maybe her mind wasn't functioning properly because of all the stress she has been under the past couple of weeks, with all of her alliance members being gone. I really think now that everyone is gone, she can clear her mind and play a more strategic game. That is of course if she doesn't go this week. If she makes it through the next double eviction (fingers crossed) I think she has the game won. However, it's gonna be tough to get through.

Janie's going to need to stop snacking or hope BB gives them new clothes.Poor thing looked like her tushy was vacuum packed into her jeans!Stress eating?

I would needed to seen her face as she was acting(?) like the true/false thing was possibly messed up.Her expression would most likey have told whether or not she threw the comp.

I think she did the throw the competition. This is not the greatest week to be HOH, and winning HOH next week is a sure bet for the final 3. She knows shes gonna be nominated, everyone is playing in the POV and if Booger/Will/Janelle wins POV and takes the other person off they control whos going home even if the other person in that grouping goes up (likely CG will be going home if hes nom). With the only strong person from the other side being Danielle in the POV comp and a little luck, her odds are looking pretty good.

QuicK Question: Did Janelle ever go to college?

In the live feed update it said she meet her ex-boyfriend in college and there was also another reference to her and something to do with collge before.

I thought she just graduated from High School.

We all know that Erika is going to nominate Janelle and most likely CG this week. The best scenario for Janelle (and CT) is for Will to win the POV and take Janelle off the block. I don't think that Erika would put Boogie up and she would therefore have to nominate Danielle to go in Janelle's place.

This way, CT is protected and Danielle will go home.

The best scenario for Janelle (and CT) is for Will to win the POV and take Janelle off the block

It sounds good but Will is never going to win veto or HoH. For Janelle's sake I hope the veto comp isn't one that the HGs can eliminate each other. Last year's final five veto comp was the morph machine and Janelle won it.

Archived