Janelle/Janie

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think she's purty, and fun to watch....and the fact that a summer of sitting around in a house with nothing to do but eat realistically made her gain weight, rather than become more emaiciated (erika), makes her that much more endearing to me.......YAY janey :P

I have replied in at least three other threads to Janie fans who wrote that putting up CT would not have made a differnece.

RIGHT!

That's why Janelle wanted to put up E. and MB! I'm tired of writing out the details - the only "extra" piece is that she gets G. to promise to vote as she tell s him in return for NOT boing on the block as replacement, and if PoV is used she puts up W. and tells G. to vote to save him.

Then E. goes home unless she wins PoV, and if she does MB leaves.

Janelle KNEW it, but listened to Will.

DUMB! IMO Not good enough to win AllStars!

And when exactly was Janelle supposed to talk to George about doing this? It was live. And who was in her ear the whole time? Will. But even if she put up Will and Mike, Erika won the veto and would have taken off Mike and voted out George. She even said so. Case closed.

As I've said before, everyone in this game was going to make misatkes because of the trust factor. You don't kno who you can and can't trust.

This is the advantage Mike and Will had - nothing else. The entire game, they have had 100% trust in each other. No flip-flopping, no secret alliances, etc. They could be completely open with each other because they trust each other.

Even Janelle and Howie didn't have 100% trust because she wasn't always open with Howie about everything.

Havine ONE person you can totally confide in makes all the difference in this game.

Guest jordansmom
That's why Janelle wanted to put up E. and MB! I'm tired of writing out the details - the only "extra" piece is that she gets G. to promise to vote as she tell s him in return for NOT boing on the block as replacement, and if PoV is used she puts up W. and tells G. to vote to save him.

I agree. Even if Janie didn't get to talk to CG she would have still got a threat out of the house.

I intend neither to flame nor to bait, Cindyannie, but when BLIND loyalty leads to misstating the truth it WILL be pointed out. Your repeated defense of Janelle's STUPID move in thread after thread has been followed by my posts like the one above.

That you are NOT being rational about it is clear from two of your remarks above:

First, I wrote "That's why Janelle wanted to put up E. and MB!" and you defended J.'s not doing the logical thing by writing "But even if she put up Will and Mike, ..". In other threads you've repeatedly shown that putting up CT would not work and in each of them I've replied that that was true - she had to put up E. and MB - and she knew it and it was the first thing she said to Will after she won HoH.

Yet here in direct response to that you go back to talking about her putting up CT.

Second, I wrote "she gets G. to promise to vote as she tells him in return for NOT being on the block as replacement" - for which there WAS time - even if only during commericals. As for Will 's being in her ear the whole time, SHE was HoH and she LET him control her input before noms - dumb; but the time I was talking about was AFTER noms, during commerical before PoV and after PoV.

And even if she did NOT do that, the worst case scenario from following the plan is that G.might have evicted Will - and wouldn't THAT really have screwed up Janelle game-wise, ending up in F4 with E., MB and G? NO! It would have been the best thing that could have happened to her at that point.

Bottom line - Janelle has sacrificed game play to making Will happy. It's a choice, but it's a dumb one.

I won't compare its LEVEL of dumbness to the refusal of those who think she's wonderful to admit TO THEMSELVES that she is not perfect.

I understand that some of you are extremely loyal to Janelle. That's fine. I am glad you have someone that you support. But you have to admit that she has been played big time by Will and does what ever his bidding may be. Any of you can try to spin it numerous ways but the bottom line is that she has noone to blame but herself. This is a game that she has played before and she was well aware of Will and how he plays the game.

She is nothing but the puppet of the good Dr. B)

Quote EEonBB: This is the advantage Mike and Will had - nothing else. The entire game, they have had 100% trust in each other. No flip-flopping, no secret alliances, etc. They could be completely open with each other because they trust each other.

That is the strongest factor in this game. They did not doubt each other at any time and they could play accordingly. Everybody else had to deal with possible trust issues which abound in a game like this.

I am a big Janelle fan...but I have kept my head about me...everyone needs to realize this is a GAME...thats all it is ...Its not life and death...lol...I am disappointed in how Janelle has played in some ways and in other ways I'm not...Have to admit she has kicked ass in comps...but thats only part of the game...I want it to end with Will and Janelle final 2...That way in the end which ever wins can look at the other and say I was beaten by the best!!!!...As long as one of them 2 win I will be happy....LOL...Boogie our Erika win and I will be pizzed but will be over it the next day after bitching about it for a while ... :)

So many people here remind me of the way JAMES would comment. If Janelle did not play the game just the way he wanted then he felt she was a stupid bitch.

Bottom line is Janelle is in the F3 and she may win the whole game.

Also EEonBB I think you bring a lot of wisdom to this game. I really like your common sense and brain factor.

Everything she did got her to final 4. I would say that's a good thing. If you want to overanalyze every move and show why it's wrong in your opinion go for it. She got where she is by doing what she's done. And she is now in the position of deciding who goes on in the game. Not bad for someone that everyone was gunning for.

Yeah she's really stupid and bad at this game. Oh and samg you are the one that can't let it go and must tell everyone how you are right and everyone else is wrong.

maz1rulz

Janelle does NOT make for an attractive drunk.See WILL vs Janelle in jacuzzi scene Arent you the same guy who posted sometime earlier about how Nakomis should become a contestant on "America's Top Model"?

a)Lady..not a 'guy'.Your radar's off.

b)she was heavy eyelidded & slurring.

c)are you wearing your 'I Wuv Janie Doll pin'?

:rolleyes:

So many people here remind me of the way JAMES would comment. If Janelle did not play the game just the way he wanted then he felt she was a stupid bitch.

Bottom line is Janelle is in the F3 and she may win the whole game.

Yeah she's really stupid and bad at this game. Oh and samg you are the one that can't let it go and must tell everyone how you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Clearly Janelle is not stupid or a bitch, but realistically the jury's going to be made up of 5 men and 2 women (one of whom doesn't have a problem earning respect from men) - it's also made up of 5 people who's game involved trying to get other people to do their dirty work and 2 people who had no game.

I think the very act of taking Will to final 2 over Boogie is going to cost her the game because the jury's going to ask her questions like why she took Will over Boogie and why does she deserve the money over him, and if she answers that it's because she won all those competitions, they may be inclined to think to themselves based on the way they play the game that Will made it just as far without winning anything so how important can winning competitions actually be? I think the 5/2 guy aspect is relevant because maybe guys value social influence more (?) I don't know though, seeing as I'm not a guy - lol :)

My point being that although Janelle hasn't won the respect of some people on the boards, that's kind of key because she may not have earned the respect of the jury either (?) Incidentally I get called stupid all the time, as a lot of us probably do in the heat of competition and I do believe earning respect is a legitimate part of any game where there are a variety of ways for people to get ahead . . .

"I want it to end with Will and Janelle final 2...That way in the end which ever wins can look at the other and say I was beaten by the best!!!!...As long as one of them 2 win I will be happy."

This is how I see it as well. I am really hoping for the F2 to be them.

As I've said before, everyone in this game was going to make misatkes because of the trust factor. You don't kno who you can and can't trust.

This is the advantage Mike and Will had - nothing else. The entire game, they have had 100% trust in each other. No flip-flopping, no secret alliances, etc. They could be completely open with each other because they trust each other.

Even Janelle and Howie didn't have 100% trust because she wasn't always open with Howie about everything.

Havine ONE person you can totally confide in makes all the difference in this game.

I disagree that Janelle didn't have anyone she could trust 100%. She came into the game with the largest pre-game alliance. We all know that James' membership in that was always suspect so let's just call it an alliance of 3 and occassionally 4. Kaysar and Howie ALWAYS supported Janelle and always watched her back. I can't think of a single scenario where either of them would have turned on her. It's simply not their nature. That she wasn't 100% open with Howie was not his fault, it was hers. He was always loyal to her in a puppy dog kind of way. He did anything she ever told him to do.

Basically, Janelle is a bad judge of people. She can't readily discern when someone is lying to her. She has proven time and time again that she is easily duped. Last season was easy for her. The battle lines were drawn early and the enemy was clear. This seasons dynamic is much more complex and she has been easily manipulated by others, especially Will who is by far the best at manipulation. She has been easy pickins for him and he has successfully made her to look the fool.

The funny thing is that everyone in the house has seen how he manipulates her except Janelle. And that is one of the reasons why the Dr will win the thing in the end. B)

Well that's impossible to argue in the same way nobody wanted to hear reasons Will's interest in Janelle was above all strategy. Everybody would still be calling Methos a 'hater' if CBS hadn't for some reason decided last Sunday to show Chilltown using the exact same pitch on every other person in the house.

I think the fact that Janelle said she needed to win POV otherwise Chilltown was going to vote her out shows that she doesn't 'get' their game. I don't know whether Chilltown would have won POV to avoid having Erika win it, but they definitely preferred having Janelle win it so that she could evict Erika. I don't think she understands that his game is about controlling people so that if he isn't trying to win a comp it's not because he necessarily sucks it's because he thinks/knows he can get the winner to do what he wants them to.

I mean while you were saying that you were so proud of Janelle for seeing that Chilltown was playing her, I was suggesting her comment instead showed she would probably still take Will to final 2 even if it costed her the win, and apparently she was reassuring him about that by night's end.

Like I know Janelle's got lots of fans on the board who admire her style of gameplay, and that's a perfectly valid way to look at the BB game, I just don't think the majority of the jury shares those views (?)

Check this out!! These are what appear to be Movie Preview Boards. Gotta see them.

bb7dish.blogspot.com

"Monday, September 04, 2006

Chop-Palooza

While the HGs are beginning to stir, Janie and Will and still being adorable, and I'm wondering how abruptly the red room romance will end once Erika's evicted, I thought I'd have a little Labor Day Chop-palooza. The Chop artists are hard at work and producing like crazy. Check 'em out... and let us know your faves."

Archived