Janelle/Janie

CeCiMom

<insert generic comment about how Dani and Jani need to form an alliance to get CT out>

Yeah....what wash ur face said!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still giggling about how they showed Janelle laying on the couch/bed crying and when the tear rolled down her cheek they added a 'sparkle' to it via special effect.......

They truly do make her out to be a Cinderella type......Janderella perhaps?...lol

I hope she does go far....and even win.

IMO, Janelle, Will, and George are the most deserving to win. Each has played and or/sacrificed more than the others in the game.

lol...I know.....slap my mama and call me Clancy.....

I just think the whole slop for 60 days is FAR more than anyone else was willing to do. He can't manipulate and he isn't good at comps......so he did the best he could with what he had.

Will doesn't like Janelle that way IMO. At least not seriously to date anyway.

And I love Janelle but she is just not social enough to play this game the best. She never socializes or uses any people skills to make bonds. It may be her downfall.

IMO Will is falling for Janie hook, line and sinker. He will be miserable without her in the house if she goes this week and he knows it. Every move he makes this week has been centered around keeping Janie safe - not because he wants her to win - but he wants to be around her.

Well come on seriously without Janelle and Will I'd be bored to tears, Erika and boogie make me puke, George is like the old uncle you tolerate but roll your eyes at, and danielle grates my nerves... give me more will and janelle...

for finally playing someone in the game. only person she could play is a friggin leech :lol: .

i cant believe the leech felt for it

i dont think her cg alliances is as strong as she thinks.

Guest jordansmom
Janie will put up Erika and Boogie. CG will prolly vote out Boogie, and Will would vote out Erika; Janie would then send Erika packing. Sending Danielle home was the dumbest move for Erika.

I agree. SHe is so gone next week if she don't win veto.

Archived