Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 8/24

cindyannie

Hmmm. I thought that Erika was supposed to throw the HOH?? Guess they were all wrong about that question. I would have liked to have seen Danielle win this week and see if she would go after Chilltown.

My dream final 2 is Danielle vs Janelle. They need to seriously hook up and turn the house on his head...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani's gonna try to work Ericka to get her to split up CT..but will it work?

ericka too comfortable in her game position to take that risk. it would be game suicide for her. the leech is in the position i expected her to be in. she leech for all those week and now she is probably gonna make final two easily. she is the ladies version of james, she is in every alliances in the house

no, they didnt say BOTH NOMINEES would be evicted, they said its a DOUBLE EVICTION with 2 (BOTH) people leaving during next thursday's LIVE show

and erika's wanted her claim to be the one who got janelle out, so here we go

I'm glad Danielle lost as a Danielle fan because she seems to have the worst luck - if she had nominated Janelle and Boogie, Will probably would have won POV and then she'd have all three after her big-time the next week . . . better to let Erika share some of the blame if she can get her to nominate Chilltown and their plans take a turn for the worse . . .

Plus now Danielle's eligible to compete for HOH again next week . . .

I wonder how they're going to do the double evictions. I hope they do the live vote first thing, then immediately have the HOH contest and have the person do nominations immediately, then they do the veto right away followed by the veto ceremony, and then vote again at the end of the episode. Not THAT would really really mess them up, and CT would have no time to scheme.

Here is what Julie said: "That night two people will be walking out the front door." Didn't say that it would be the two nominees. Sounds like a quick eviction, HOH, nominations and another live vote and eviction.

Can't wait!!

Goody - double evictions are fun this year since they're letting us have the feeds . . .

PS Yeah, didn't hear anything about it on the show either. Nor did I hear Julie ask any of those questions she asked us to submit - boo to you Julie Chen, boo!

EDIT: Oh, it's a SUPERFAST double eviction - WOW! :o

I know Janelle will be on the block and even if she remains on the block (except against Will or Boogie) then I think she has a good chance of staying because all she needs are two votes to stay! And I would think they would want to keep her in the game... not too sure where George is on keeping Janie, but maybe CT will convince Erika to put Danielle up beside Jani with the assurance that Danielle would stay only with the intentions of sending Danielle packing of course!! I'm dreaming!! I hope Janie wins POV... this sucks!! Can we have a redo of the HOH comp??? :unsure: JUST KIDDING!!! :P

Instead of having a whole new HOH and nominees and etc that night I think they will offer someone money or a big prize to leave...

I do think James showed a lot of class in his interview with Julie. He said he was "beat by the best". I'm glad he admitted it. I was pleased with how he handled that. Of course though......I always liked James and his dirty game play.

A couple of weeks out in sequester'll do that boy wonders. How sweet was that villa! WOW!!!!! I heard somebody say on feeds that they get massages and catering and stuff while they're there too - too bad Marcellas is there (think he needs to work on being less bitter a little more ;) )

Guest StarBaby

Fizz, Julie said that an entire week would play out in ONE night and two people would be evicted on Thursday. It sounds to me like they will have eviction #1, play HOH, then say okay nominate now, IF there is a POV they will play and evict on the spot. WTF!

And only one person will be able to vote, cause two will be up, and one HOH, so one voter.

And only one person will be able to vote, cause two will be up, and one HOH, so one voter.

There will be two votes...there are 6 people in the house now, the next person evicted makes it 5 people and then u have the two nominees and HOH... that leaves two people to vote...

CBS isn't even sure how they will play this out. It all depends on if and how Janelle will be nominated. It will all work out in her best interest.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived