Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 8/24

cindyannie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think when we have fish all day that they actually start filming the show earlier but doing it LIVE so that if something happens like a Howie outburst they have time to edit it out... My example... A few weeks ago when one of the SOV's won HOH Howie came screaming and his voice was muted out right as he was saying a few curse words... How could they have known he was gonna do that?? Am i crazy or does anyone else think this is a possibility??

I think they do start a few minutes early, because there is always a delay on any live broadcast. I think it used to just be like an 8 second delay, but ever since the Janet Jackson Super Bowl slip, some networks have increased it to minutes (not sure how many) to avoid very expensive FCC fines.

As for tonight's show, I am really hoping tonight's HoH is NOT a crapshoot... too late in the game for it to be all luck, you know? I hope it's something good though, not just Q&A format.

This is just a dream interview:

Julie: Hello James, Have a seat.

Julie: Before we begin, I'd like to show you something.

Julie: As you can see here, There is the Marcellas Doll and THERE is the Howie Dol. Here is where she "intentionally" kicked you and here is where she "interntionally" scratched you.

Julie: Now, is there anything you'd like to say to Janelle inside the house before we return to the regular interview?

James: Janelle, I'm sorry.

LOL...a man can dream can't he?

Damn weather! Bumping my show! How heartless have I become for my thrice-a-week habit ...

Grrrr ... :angry:

Edit: Holy cow! I think viewers of Big Brother who called to complain to the station were just scolded by the newscasters! I agree threatening weather is higher priority than this show, but that's ballsy!! Sheesh!

Guest StarBaby

OMG funny stuff with Marcy and Howie. Loved how Marcy said his worst nightmare would be Howie walking thru the door in a week. Guess again Marcy, it's worse! He came thru the door in 24 hours! I LOVE it!

Sassy, what's "ballsy"??? Sorry, just couldn't resist taking a stab at Pickler!

checking in ;)

james the ultimate class player leaves in style

WILL schooedl the amateur prodigy

Archived