Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 8/24

cindyannie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BAJ - you hope I'm right. Are you the person that eats a bucket of nachos before an HOH so that Janie can win? Better get your tostitos and cheese wiz ready!

Sweetie please, do not address me like u know me. And NO I am not that person and even if I was that would be none of ur business...

i just got a headache reading all this. i dont know how they are gonna fit a week into one night... wait! they will probably do the first eviction a day or two before and pretend its live..so by the time thursday comes around someone is already gone and another hoh has been crowned and veto and nominations already done.. so we will pick up live with the 2nd eviction and then then hoh for the next week.

make sense??? :blink:

All I know is I am going to keep a basket of tennis balls next to my TV so I can throw them at Danielle every time she gets cocky. She glares into the camera and vows to go after CT if they vote James off. She thinks she's the greatest BB player of all time, but I really don't see where she gets it. Why? Because she came in second on her season? Big Deal. None of her schemes are working this season. Her alliance with CT is in her own mind. She doesn't win HoH or PoV without it being handed to her. Yeah, if I was Will or Boogie I'd really be quaking in my shoes! :lol:

my boy finally amount to something around here :D

Archived