What HG do you NOT want to win 500,000

uvp

As much as I hate Booger (and that name has such warm fuzzies for me, Better Off Dead is like the best movie EVER) Erika is not only useless, but boring to watch.

If the girl wants to whore it out...show me.

The fact that the two of them have been/are together in any way is so revolting it's beyond discussion. Let's wait till they glue themselves together with bodily fluids and have them both shipped out.

Booger got purged from the BB system for his stupid cut foot, surely they need to immediately ship them both out for being completely cootie coated.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope anybody else wins other then WILL! Even Booger...altough he is a very close second to Will in the "Slimey, Scum Sucking, Lieing, Dirty Snake" category.

The PERFECT ending to BB 7 would be Will and George at the end and George winning!!!! Could you imagine the look on Dr. Disgusting's pasty face :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm not sure about who i don't want to win but i can tell you that i'd like george to win because he needs it more than anyone there. he's not a doctor, he's not young and good looking, so he has no future as a model or actor. he's older and will be retiring soon with not much social security behind him. although im a janie fan, she's got her looks and whole life ahead of her.

You guys are really being tough on ole Erika :lol: Don't think she deserves the money, huh?

Stop and think about this for a second..... She was doing some major sucking face (and other parts :o ) last night with Boogie.... Now.....Isn't that reason enough for her to win? How many of you ladies would do the same deed for $500k? :lol:

Uh huh...... ;)

NO #1 James - betrayed his alliance from the start and blamed it on them.

NO #2 Boogie - see "Will" - and MB's just his shadow.

NO #3 Will: He's "played a good game" and I acknowledge lying as one way to play. And even planting doubts in HG's minds about other HG's (ven though emotions will result) is certainly okay. But "do not feign affection." That behavior "should" not be reinforced.

NO #4 Erika: a: see Boogie, and she'd the one doing him to stay in the house.

b: minutes after thanking CG for saving her and telling him she had shis back, she went to D. and said he was her target. That's too weak a game to win the $.

Maybe okay: Janelle, especailly if she evicts CT soon.

Maybe okay Danielle, tho I'm not sure why - maybe because she has a family.

Definitely OKAY BY ME: GEORGE!

Quote: Stop and think about this for a second..... She was doing some major sucking face (and other parts ) last night with Boogie.... Now.....Isn't that reason enough for her to win? How many of you ladies would do the same deed for $500k?"

I might suck someones toe and face for $500 g's but never Boogs'!

P.S. Maybe Erika likes sucking toe...heck, I bet she would do it for nothing and she does it all the time.....hence, the sunk in cheeks and jawline she's sporting these days.

:)

Was going to say Erika

but if she wins Kimlyn will eat their shorts..

so.. that would be an interesting thing to see happen..

:rolleyes:

Right now.. ?

Dani.

nothing she's said or done impresses me .. and well she says a LOT..

rather listen to the clothes tumble in the dryer

ANYBODY except Will, Boogie and Erika.

I wish Janelle would sit down with the remaining three tonight and they could come to an agreement to get Will and Boogie out! If they don't come together.....Will & Boogie will take it home.

I don't think Kimlyn has to worry about eating her shorts. I don't think Erica can take anyone in the house to the final 2 with her and win. So if anyone has brain one they will work it out she makes the final 2 with them.

I want CG or Dani to win the money.... I don't want James,Janie,Will,Boogie or Ericka to win.

Do NOT want Boogie (Coat Tails)

Do NOT want Erika (you know why). :blush:

I used to not want Will, but he is a mastermind and how Janelle could believe any word he says is completely mind-boggling! :blink:

But, I want Janelle to win.

If they're still in the house halfway thru, then obviously they've done what they need to stay in or they'd be gone.

As for which I'd hate to see win it as of now, probably Erika, only because she hasn't put forth as much effort as some of the rest of them. If she does by some chance win, I won't be upset because the goal of the game is to take home the check - if she got there using the doormat strategy, then hats off to her.

The true bad part about someone like Erika winning would be that it would be a death-knell for the game itself. I can just imagine BB8 - a house full of Erika clones who see flying under the radar as the way to go. That would make for a very boring season indeed. :P

no, if she puts up CT i'll just know that she's hoping to have a veto to replace one of them....

im not sure what the prevailing reason is, but her disgusting taste in men is definately near the top of the list

and the obviously made-for-the-internet-viewers 'ho-down' is just a ridiculous assumption on her and mike b's parts that any of us would want to see fugly people make out

Archived