What HG do you NOT want to win 500,000

uvp

easy one: ericka

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For once I agree!

I love erika Nice girl but, she's such a suck up!

Does she even think on her own? also boogie can throw in front of the bus anytime without warning! She does'nt even see the train that's coming!

Marty never thought i'll see the day we'll agreed on something bb related :)

Erika and Boobie! :rolleyes:

Erika because furniture shouldn't be allow to win money. :rolleyes:

Boobie because he is an arrogant, ignorant, inconsiderate, crude and dishonest misogynist who is nothing without Will. <_<

I wouldn't like James to win because I think he is a really negative person (yes, it's personal) but at least he played his own game and didn't have to follow anyone else's instructions (think Boobie). :unsure:

Whoa, the first time I read the topic, I misread it and thought it said who do you WANT to win, and when the first 3 post said Erika, I was shocked! Then I reread the title and agree.

SCARE-IKA is my answer too.

uvpnolimits can we also agree that Janie has the best heart of all the houseguests?

bs.gif

UVP

I've been reading your posts all summer. Though I don't agree with your viewpoint a lot of the time, you crack me up at least once a day. But.................

Today I am in total agreement with you. :o:D

Ericka has to go. I cannot believe that they put somebody like her in all-stars. She's DEFINATELY NOT an all-star!!!! (IMHO). If she wins, I will be so disapointed. I'm worried that if she makes it to the final two that the jury would say that she played well because she flew under the radar (Besides BB, we've all seen that happen in other reality tv shows too). I sincerely hope that the jury does not make that mistake.

God: Please, please, please don't let Erika walk away with $500,000.

Archived