Tuesday Nights Show (August 22nd)

CeCiMom

Not sure if this for every region but, here in the Houston, TX. area. BB will not be on until 8pm CST. There is some kind of JCPenney's Concert Series on instead of BB at the 7 pm time slot.

Just a heads up in case anyone else lives in the area.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mad as hell. i almost got in a accident racing home and running lights trying to catch bb @ 8 but the friggin show aint even on.

ct :lol:

cg talk likes a politician running for office

Well God apparently doesn't want me to see the show, HUGE STORM going on right now and cable keeps going in and out. So far have squat.

I guess I could use my imagination, Let's see

George snatched Boogie's hat according to wash, so I'll start there.

George runs from Boogie screaming and laughing

Boogie gives chase but stops to confer with Will on what he should do

Will says that's ok, we can blackmail him later with the idea we will sue him for assault with intent to undress.

Will then goes to Dani and then Jani and feeds them different lines about what the real plan is so as to keep them both in the dark and so they will still go after each other.

Erikka sits by the end table, which by the way has fallen in love with her because it thinks she is a really cool new chair.

George is sitting in the red room talking to Boogie's hat trying to get it to talk and tell him Boogie's plan.

The hat plays dumb or does it? Maybe it just doesn't have anything it can say because Will usually thinks for Boogie and Will is not around right now.

Oh weel,, OH Look Jani won POV and James in nominated. HO HUM another day another dupe.

moment of truth to see the pov that sent james over edge

Ya know -- I've decided that I'm growing very entertained by what's becoming a scripted, edited soap opera with an inside, almost intimate, perspective.

And we live feeders -- we

james i admit didnt no reson to complain

Archived