Tuesday Nights Show (August 22nd)

CeCiMom

I can see how houseguests could feel slighted during competions if they don't win because they have a lot at stake. It's $500,000 afterall. I could see somebody being upset and asking for a redo because of their emotions that are involved in the game. It has to be stressful and gut wrenching during a lot of these competitions........

BUT..........

(I'm going to set the whole doll issue aside for a minute)

Seriously, what kind of a guy whines that much about being assulted???????????? Especially by somebody (Jannelle) who didn't set out to do a lot of bodily harm. For god sakes. They were competing for a veto where a certain amount of contact may happen because of the competition. It's not like Jannelle sucker punched him in the face. Even if she purposly threw in a little jab or a scratch- so what?????? Take it like a man James!!!! JMO

I guess I'm shocked that a 30ish man would whine and complain about being assulted on national television by a girl. Most men I know would take a HUGE beating from a woman before they cried foul. I guess I'm really interested from hearing some opinion from some of the male posters (and females too! :) ) as to how most men would have handled this whole situation.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which mod keep deleting my [started and first post]

at least give a brother credit for the effort <_<

over modding imho ;)

The real funny thing is that after receiving token help from CT, Janelle will now completely forget how they've beckstabbed her all along (something she finally seemed to realize this week) and again start believing she's in an alliance with them. At the same time, James actually believes they were trying to help him out.

CT really is something else.

James got the Howie doll first, but it's very clear that Janelle got the Marcy doll, which was the right one.

Let's not forget though, all you Boogie haters, he gave Janelle a doll in one of the earlier questions. So write down todays date. Will and Boogie said they would throw the comp and help her win it. :D

didnt see it because my friends called me on the phone and i was distracted thats why i am pissed my first thread got deleted because i just started the thread without any biais ;) then i get post modded for the 1 million time on here for no reason

btw why the my first post and threads keeping getting formatted from what i orginally posted

Here's what I saw:

James was going over the top of Janelle to get the doll. He was using his weight as an advantage against her. He also had his knee in her back. Despite all of that Janelle still got the doll. James is crying assault when he was kneeing her in the back. He needs to shut up before he gets himself in trouble.

someone caught feelings and move thread

I'm trying to go back through the live feed updates to see what James and Janelle said immediately after the doll controversy - Wow Catniptoy, thanks for all your great effort in that department!!!!! :)

I'm not even sure James and Janelle really know what went down since it happened so fast . . . sometimes their stories change, or their stories don't match up completely with the video . . . maybe well never know for sure (?) Some snippets from Sunday's feeds updates thanks to Catniptoy!

Boogie says that James is trying to make BB overturn the POV. He contends that Janie grabbed the Marcellas doll out of his hands. Janie says that she and James both grabbed the HOWIE doll at the same time, played tug of war trying to get it, fell to the ground, and he got the Howie doll. She caught sight of the Marc doll on the ground and grabbed it then, and did NOT take it from James.

He says that Janie grabbed the H out of his hand.

James asks what Janelle's version is, and Dani says that Janie says that she had the Howie doll and was tugging it with James. James says that Janie got to the Howie doll first and crushed it she grabbed it so hard. Then HE saw the Marc doll and took it and she said "Give me that!"

He says that Janie was on the ground, both hands on the howie doll holding it so tight that she cracked the 'H'. He also says that he saw the "M" on the doll next to it (Marci's doll) and grabbed it. When he did, she yelled, "Give me that!!" and yanked it out of his hand. Apparently, Janie dug her fingernail into James' hand.

I don't think the hearsay matters. The houseguests either don't care or believe who they believe. I'm personally satisfied that CBS reviewed the tapes with their multitude of sophisticated media equipment and showed with the very specific doll IDs that James is a big whiny baby.

I've never heard it shouted before Howie yelled it during his exit. But it was Howie, and I don't understand a lot of the stuff he says.

Why is the superbowl thread being intertwined in here? This gets irritating. Either delete the threads entirely or leave them on their own. Adding them into another thread (which has nothing to do with the topic) is confusing and no one can keep up.

uvp.....I don't know what the heck is going on with your threads.

one mod who i wont name got mad and decided to punish us.

over modding aint cool

i like thread merging that cool. but to edit some thread title and deleting the thread starter first post is over modding imho

the board i admit is organize nice but let some threads titles stay the way they are. thats the way the original thread poster me wanted it

if the thread title is offensive sure go ahead and edit whatever. but i never once posted an offensive thread title.

thats my only complaint

carry on

naw the black dude who quit survivor is

UVP-

As a new member- I've only been posting for a couple of days- I find this whole thing confusing with the threads. Why do they move them around when it is a legitimate new topic. I understand moving them if there are already existing threads on the topics. I don't understand when they get moved and it is truly a new thread. I'm confused :huh:

it be like that around here. but even thou i am mad @ Ceci mom right now. she is a good mod and without her it would be chaos around here with the threads. hope she can forgive my outburst and me reporting her to the higher ups :lol: . just following message board chain of command policy :P

back to the show tonight man i like ct and all but i wanna see what the other hg are doing to position themselves in the end game not just the ct prospective. i know ct game already they lie ,they cheat, they steal. i wanna hear the leech prospective, cg, dani, james etc.

Ok, I am no Janelle fan.

We have all listened to James b@#@$%$g about the competition for a couple of days now. From what I saw, he needs to just shut his mouth. He got beat. Deal with it. And to complain like he did about a little contact? Dear god, man. Check and see if you at least have a single hair down there.

upv, what was the original thread?? I saw some of your comments of page 2 on this thread, I guess I am confused also. <_<

bb veto comp james and janelle who do you think is right. explain your reason<<< orginal thread title

i called the mod out and she merge my thread :lol:

i wish i was a mod i merge my thread right back outta here ;)

ok, I gotcha, I was on that thread last nite, I think it was merged into tonites show, crazy :blink: I gotta get off of here, between bein on this board and playin splinter cell, I am worn out!!!,lolol

yes rag, i too saw "tussling" but no out and out fighting. the kick that james so loudly whined about, looked to me like an accident. she fell on her back and the legs went up. whoops! :o

james kinda sealed his own fate in the house by not shutting up and losing graciously. (or at least just whining for a few hours, instead of all freaking day!)

as much as janelle says she's gonna go after CT if she wins HOH, i don't see it. i see erika and dani going up, and CG as the replacement should one of them win veto. but with all competing this week, i do believe CT will be gunning for the veto to make sure they stay.

JMO, I think it is funny how some of the posters are saying they couldn't make out for sure which dolls where on the ground. Oh my goodness Janelle won another competition, it must be fixed (sorry I must of broke a nail). Please, she won fair and square. I do have a question though, when she tumbled on the ground going back to the stone and called James a jerk, was it because he tripped her? Once again with the rocks there I couldn't tell.

Archived