Tuesday Nights Show (August 22nd)

CeCiMom

Sounds like what James said is true that he had the doll in his hand and Janelle wrestled it out of his hands - he accused her of it and she didn't deny it. I think she panicked that he was going to win POV and she wasn't - I don't know . . . I think James should have fought her harder for it and taken possession of it and then if she complained about him making physical contact then he could argue that she initiated.

If he didn't fight back based on the assumption that BB would eliminate her that was a huge mistake on his part. Probably she did break the rules and probably she did rough him up but he should have fought back . . .

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i change my opinion the way cbs showed it first it look like janelle was in the right. but replay showed how it really happen

:( Hopefully somebody will post the clip on you tube and we call all replay it and analyze it in slo-mo :P I haven't been able to access the shows on CBS from Canada - keep getting a message that it's only for viewing within the continental US or something like that - boo!

it showed they BOTH grabbed and wrestled for the Howie doll and then Janelle lunged for the Marci doll and took it away fair and square...James was behind her starting to grab for it... she might have kicked him in the head but that was as she was falling backwards as they were wrestling for it, it wasnt on purpose... The replay TWICE confirmed that... and anyone who thinks otherwise is either a hater or a James fan...

James had howie she gave to him then grabbed Marc doll so sorry james fans hes just a poor sport and she didnt assault him GO JANIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I resign everyone that says that comp was rigged it was BY Chilltown just like Will said. Bye James!!

Do you all have x-ray vision because all I saw was a bunch 'o bushes (?) :blink:

PS Did you notice that right after Boogie helped Janelle by letting her take the right doll he went over and did the same thing for James? Mannn Chilltown is something else . . .

the 'kick' happened as janelle was falling back..her leg flew up and her foot touched his HAND

from everything they had said on the feeds i thought i was gonna see real asswhuping

and YAY when janelle flipped james the bird when she got back on the stone :)

Do you all have x-ray vision because all I saw was a bunch 'o bushes (?)

they showed the scenario on the screen...TWICE... and pointed out the Howie doll that they wrestled for and then showed the Marci doll that Janelle grabbed AFTER the wrestling match (that she won by the way) and James cried like a 2 year old school girl...

YAY when janelle flipped james the bird when she got back on the stone

she was like "i broke a nail" FLIP... that was great!

ok enough about the dolls. it doesn't even matter..lol

but lol@James' Diary room sessions. Poor guy..so cocky, but looking really stupid like he really knows what's going on.

lol@Janelle and James both laying on the bed together pretending to be upset that they were nominated, ont knowing the the other has a deal with Chilltown.

Archived