HoH & Nom's, Week 5 - Spoiler

uvp

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get the racist outta here. i trash hg but never like that :lol:

:blink::blink::blink:

sov groupie i understand

I just have to laugh at the immaturity level of SOME of the anti sov/ anti janie posters. It's through the roof! I don't even bother reading most of this stuff anyway because the grammar and basic english is so bad, maybe there are some learning disability issues, I apologize if that's that's the case. If that's not the case, then I didn't know children were allowed to post on Morty's.

(and I dont mean typos, like the one I just did up there :lol: )

in others news

back to the happiness :)

i wish the mods would have kept the disclaimer i had in my thread

dont flame or bait non sov fans

btw you sov groupies :lol::lol::lol::lol:

bye, bye janie :lol::lol::lol::lol:

uvp, there is to be no baiting or flaming for anyone... doesnt matter who your a fan of.

on topic: i would certainly hope that if danielle wants to stay in the game, she would seriously think of all the possible roads she could take with the nominations and their outcome. certain people could be nominated and no retaliation would be taken, but others could be nominated and a huge target would be on danielle.

fizzle one of the few around here that is a good sport. :)

Janie is NOT going to leave next week.

Will has told her that if Danielle has her and James on the block............at eviction time, Will, Boogie, and CG will vote with Kayser and Howie to evict James.

Even if James uses the eviction vote cancel pass.....he will still have 4 votes to evict and janelle will only have 2............so James will still go home.

I sure hope James gets the POV............AND one of the Sov6 wins the coup d'

i dont see james being on the block as a pawn

Guest jordansmom

This is a message board not an english class. Type and spell the way you want to. :P

UV wow ur happienss is spreading to me. Now contiune on with ur dancing!! :P:D:D

you know i am. just hope the negative folks would leave this thread to us cheerful folks :) .

happy days are here again :):):)

sov berlin wall has fallen

well my poor janie is most likely gone...*sniff* but that's the game. you win some and you lose some. I am a huge BB6 fan ... and I will be sorry to see her go. good sportsmanship is the name of the game tho. AGAIN...you win some and you lose some. I still love Big Brother! I love this season too and not afraid to admit it! LOL. I am keeping my fingers crossed... that Howie or Chicken George make it as far as they can! Danielle is one smart cookie and like her alot too! I will really miss janelle!

I just saw the tape of Julie talking about the coup d' etat, giving one HG the power to overthrow the HOH at a moment's notice. It will begin on next Thursday's show.

By then both noms and POV-replacement (if any) for this week will already be done, so I think that implies that the power will begin with the NEXT HOH.

uvpnolimits, you almost have no limits, that's true. you call us negative, but you are the king of negativity if things aren't going your way in the house. Sometimes you create hateful/negative topics, name-call and cuss at other chatters, criticize, etc. and we just throw it right back at you, yet you can't take what you dish out.

The english/grammar comment was meant for certain 'wanna-be' posters who ruin the board and make it almost impossible to understand what is going on for the rest of us readers. In addition, I do not mean just bad grammar skills (misspelling words is fine, we all do it from time to time, typos, etc.) but I mean obviously biased comments instead of just objectively posting the happenings of the house. UVP, you do this a lot and it's so annoying and cocky that I wish you would just leave it to the professionals. If others were to do this, you would have a cow. Once in a while is fine, but all the time? NO. It only creates problems.

If you choose to dance around and be cocky like the houseguests you adore, then don't complain if we do the same.

He made it to the final three in the HOH comp and bailed when Danielle told him he was safe. What the hell was he thinking?

This harkens back to lasy year when Kaysar took his finger off of the button. Danielle nominating Janelle is the same had she nominated Howie herself. Howie hasnt won diddly this season and threw a comp in a week when his alliance needed him to pull one out!!!

Granted had Janelle nominated Will instead of Diane this would be a different game right now. All they would have needs was for Howie to nominate Boogie this week and those goes run this game right now.

I would throw Jannelle nominating DIane the same as Howie going after James last year.

They had the first four HOHs and could have had five.

I was watching and I really don't think he threw it. He was struggling for a long time and in a lot of pain. He did not have long sleeves on. I really think he gave it 100%.

What reason would he have to throw it? If he won he would be safe and his whole alliance would be safe.

if they don't win HOH again soon, it could turn out very much like last season for them...

Archived