HoH & Nom's, Week 5 - Spoiler

uvp

no reason in particular. i am just a happy person. :):):):)

btw who won hoh

i missed it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diane & Jase BOTH participated in veto competitions the weeks they were evicted. They had a chance to win the veto & protect themselves. They were not the orginal targets.

James & Jase were backdoored in their seasons.

Even when Jen nominated kaysar I didn't consider htat a real backdoor. She didn't plot & plan it, AND Kaysar was in the veto comp.

Neb,

I wasn't talking about Janie's guts....I was talking about Dani's. If she goes after Janie, she has a good chance of getting her out, but you can be sure Howie and Kaysar will zero in on her big time.

Remember how Kay was with James last year? If Dani evicts Janie, Kay will zero in on her like a mad man.

I thought the cout d' etat went into effect this week? Are you sure?

At least Will will be safe! Yay!!

At this point I'm rooting for who I DON"T want to win. So by Dani winning HoH, you can be sure she'll be taken out. On that day I'll be laughing my a$$ off. I'd rather Booger win it than her. I don't want Dani, James, Erika or Marcellas to win it.

Neb,

I wasn't talking about Janie's guts....I was talking about Dani's. If she goes after Janie, she has a good chance of getting her out, but you can be sure Howie and Kaysar will zero in on her big time.

Remember how Kay was with James last year? If Dani evicts Janie, Kay will zero in on her like a mad man.

I thought the cout d' etat went into effect this week? Are you sure?

At least Will will be safe! Yay!!

At this point I'm rooting for who I DON"T want to win. So by Dani winning HoH, you can be sure she'll be taken out. On that day I'll be laughing my a$$ off. I'd rather Booger win it than her. I don't want Dani, James, Erika or Marcellas to win it.

Diane & Jase BOTH participated in veto competitions the weeks they were evicted. They had a chance to win the veto & protect themselves. They were not the orginal targets.

Diane was the origional target and they messed up her game so she could not win( I admit she might not would have won regardless) POV so she would go up.

I agree Jase was not backdoored

Danielle's really fantastic with the social aspect of the game - what a cool cucumber . . . inside she must be doing cartwheels like uvp, eh? :P

Howie's so strange about 95% of the time, but he's such a good friend to the sovs . . . Danielle seems to be willing to honor her promise not to put him up this week but he's still willing to be seen sitting commiserating next to Kaysar and Janelle . . . that's nice :)

One thing that's weird to me . . . I read in the live feed updates that James went up to Danielle and said 'remember we agreed when I was hoh that if I didn't put you up you wouldn't put me up' and Danielle said 'no' :o Maybe they're not that close after all (?)

Looks like Janelle is gone if she dont get the veto which she might. I dont understand why people think she is a comp machine though. Yes she is pretty good at them but the only thing she really won this year was the veto. The first HOH she wasnt targetted to get hit by a rock, where is the skill there and her second one sure she answered two questions...but she could have been taken out a couple of times so again that was a little lucky too. All I have to say is gooooo dani backdoor her like she did Diane.

"Diane was the origional target and they messed up her game so she could not win( I admit she might not would have won regardless) POV so she would go up.

I agree Jase was not backdoored"

they messed up her game so she could not win? Uhh that was part of the game. Still she had a fighting chance at the veto.

I didnt' see anything about her planning to backdoor diane

Guest jordansmom

A fighting chance at that veto? I also say the DR clip and i thought I heard her say it to boogie or will.

It sure looks like Janelle better start thinking of winning veto.

But even if she doesn't-----

Will and Boogie have been talking among themselves of taking Janelle and Kayser to the final four with them. James and Danielle think they have an alliance with them. But you heard what CT said tonight in the DR. If they vote for Janelle to stay, and Howie and Kayser also vote for her to stay, and CT brings Chicken George with them, that's all the votes she needs. You know that Danielle will put Marcellus up also. Then even if James uses the cancel eviction vote he won tonight, it won't be enough. It could easily be Marcellus going home.

But that's a long shot. She'd best think about winning veto.

happy days are here again :):):):)

the berlin aka sov wall has falen :):):):)

I know but it is glad that she is in the position of power....Now DANI lets bring back Dani from BB3 and show them what you are made of...Weak player my a$$!!!

Hey uvnoplimits...Dip me :lol:lol: :lol:

On another note..I am worried though...I dont think she should nominate James...That may cost her chance because Will is upset that James wanted him out of the house...I DONT KNOW??? WHERE IS MY ANTIACID PILLS?????

Danielle has already said out loud that Janelle is going up. The only question is who will be nominee #2.

I doubt seriously that Danielle is soo scared of the SOV coming after her that she won't nom one. I mean somebody's gotta do it. I also doubt that Will & Boogie are serious at all about taking Janelle & Kaysar to final 4 (they are too smart for that). I do believe they are more serious in their alliance w/James & Danielle & will stick with them for longer but ultimately they are an alliance of 2 & that's it. They don't care about anyone but themselves & that's the name of the game :D

Bye Bye Bitches (uh I mean Janelle :P:lol::lol: )

sparklet i also feel putting up james is a dumb move. if she does it this moves it ranks up there with all the biggest blunder in bb history. WILL wants James neck . i dont see her logic in putting up james. if i was james i would be pissed.

nominate will and janey. :lol: howie and kayser want her gone anyway, she has put the scope on them. their threat is less in the house B) . janey girl wins pw of veto, put up kayser, one less 6 ;) , dr. will; explain to him he is just the pawn, just like he told james :huh: . janey and howies time is up anyway.

bb producers obviously wanted diane to win this competition, she was the skinniest one. I'M GLAD THE edit IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Now all we need is edit [aka Danielle] to leave next week.

BB6 REVENGE FACTOR IS BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Archived