Who do you want to go on the block in Booger's place?

cktb2793

I didn't include the ones we KNOW it won't be.  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go on the block in Booger's place?

• Will..........please break up CT already!!!!
    • Marcellus
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Danielle
  2. 2. Who do you want to go home this week....now that Booger is no longer an option??

• Will
    • Marcellus
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Erika

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

marcellus the male groupie

You are so right Tarman....but dumbass janelle thinks she has a deal with the devil (aka CT) because she is too stupid to realize they will EDIT her over first chance they get.

She is most likely going to put up Danielle or Diane. If that happens the "floaters" will ALL go over to CT and the house will be 6 to 4 against the Sov4 and they are ALL screwed.

You'd think she would have learned about screwing over your allies too soon......after Howie's dumbass move doing the same thing trusting the NH last year and putting up James and Sarah.

Does no one have the feeds here? Danielle has all the floaters aligned and James is in with Danielle. As soon as a non-SOV wins HOH Janelle and Kaysar are getting nominated. James knows this and is keeping Danielle around to do it. That's why he's pushing so hard for them to take out CT. CT is inconsequential, they are two. The floaters have the real numbers in the house.

if sov dont get the votes it means james jump ship. will he do it this early?

I think Janelle knows she has to put up Will, she just doesn't want to do it and is trying to find the best way around nominating him. I think it was Howie who talked some sense into her saying that Janelle was Howie from last year and Will is Maggie.

Everyone in S6 has taken a deal with CT...except Howie. Why is everyone comign down so hard on Janelle for it but not Kaysar or James?

CT COULD VERY EASILY keep their word & protect HER, not her alliance but HER. It's a GREAT indiviual move.

CT ISN'T dangerous, the floaters are as they have numbers.

BUT I think it is most wise for her to take out Diane, since diane is gunning for her so hard. Since Danielle is with James, and Erika with Kaysar, and Marc is with Janelle....those floaters are on "their side" so to speak. Get rid of the floater who is more on CT's side.

marcellus isnt a floater

marc & erika have BOTH done things to benefit the sov's.

Danielle, CG, and Diane have not.

I'd tel James that he needs to get danielle to PROVE that she is with them or she's out.

Diane would be who i'd get out though.

janelle should have gave marcellus hoh imho. to really see where he @.

Why should Janelle do the boy's dirty work? Kaysar and James both had their chance to put Will and Boogie up and didn't...

The numbers are with the floaters - take out the numbers first because a floater will put up one from CT and SOV.

Archived