Who do you want to go on the block in Booger's place?

cktb2793

I didn't include the ones we KNOW it won't be.  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go on the block in Booger's place?

• Will..........please break up CT already!!!!
    • Marcellus
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Danielle
  2. 2. Who do you want to go home this week....now that Booger is no longer an option??

• Will
    • Marcellus
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Erika

I am not criticizing Dani's game play, but she shouldn't say on the feeds that she is playing with honesty this time around and that during season 3 people calling her a she devil really hurt her feelings.

At least Will admits to his lies. Dani is playing exactly like she did in season 3 by leading people to believe things, putting ideas in people's heads and then trying to act all innocent.

She is a huge hypocrite! As Cappy would say, "Don't pi$$ in my ear and tell me it's raining!"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when it comes to men Janelle doesnt think straight..She need extra convincing that Jase was not on her side and now Will... Well we know her achilles heel.. Dont get me wrong...I like Janelle and probably would have been pulling for her it THE GREAT DANI wasnt in the house..BUT she is so...I got to go with Dani... I think that it is good that you are married in the house because there wont be any distractions like showmance that can alter your decision.. I think when I go into the house I need to be married any offers um men still living with their moms no need to apply j/k on th marriage thing please do not respond on that..

BTW HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PARTNER IN CRIME CRAPPYSUCKS!!!!!! HEY CRAPPY U SUCK because i havent heard from you SPARKLET

You call I come babe!!!! You know I have the Danielle love - but I also have the Janelle love and as much as I hate to say it, her best move is to but Danielle up. :( Here's why:

- CT doesn't have the numbers currently.

- SOVs don't have the numbers against the floaters.

- Everyday that passes Danielle consolidates the floaters more.

- James is linked with Danielle, but he can't make his move against the Sov now. The time is ripe for Janelle to end that little party, and Dani is the bigger threat than James.

It just all makes sense - and it puts me in a quandry - I love Janelle, but frankly I think Dani and Will are the best players. However, Danielle has the greater POTENTIAL to threaten Janelle currently. Therefore, Danielle has to go... :(

Now, the question is, will Janelle be able to see past all the BS to figure this out...

Thank! Yeah, I saw the shoutout. I've been around, just not much the past week. Glad to see you agree...of course, we have the benefit of knowing what's going on, I just hope Janelle has a good sense of it and does what right to protect HERSELF...and the heck with James!

Guest StarBaby

I wonder if Janelle would have the votes to put out Danielle though. James will not vote out Danielle. Kaysar and Howie and Marcy would, so that is three for sure votes to evict. Where does the fourth come from? Will CT vote out Dani or Erika? What would CG do? Diane? Janelle needs at least four votes to evict Dani, so if she doesn't have it, she wastes an HOH week (IMO) getting rid of Erika.

Guest StarBaby

Erika doesn't matter, since she can't vote. But I agree, she needs to find out who would vote for whom, but without tipping off Dani, which would be hard.

Guest StarBaby

Someone earlier said that Janelle was leaning towards Diane, but I haven't seen anything much about it anywhere.

ANd guess who is in the HOH room waiting for her to get out of the shower, to make sure she isn't putting HIM up? Yes, it's Will.

She was telling Howie earlier that e1 thinks she made a huge mistake. She said she might as well go through with it and not do it half-a$$ed.

She's leaning towards Diane, but she really wants Dani.

She also told Howie that it didn't matter since the whole house was after her anyway.

She's putting up Diane or Dani. I'm praying that it's Dani.

am not criticizing Dani's game play, but she shouldn't say on the feeds that she is playing with honesty this time around and that during season 3 people calling her a she devil really hurt her feelings.

At least Will admits to his lies. Dani is playing exactly like she did in season 3 by leading people to believe things, putting ideas in people's heads and then trying to act all innocent.

She is a huge hypocrite! As Cappy would say, "Don't pi$$ in my ear and tell me it's raining!"

She is not telling us that Dani is telling the players....SHE IS PLAYING THE GAME!!! BTW SHE HAS CHANGED BUT i WANT HER BACK THE OLD WAY ...She is being to passive.....But every move THE GTREAT DANI makes you are going to criticize her regardless...As I said before DAMN IF SHE DOES AND DAMN IF SHE DONT She is trying her best to play the game straight but in games like these it is hard to do...Will is a known liar and if he said he didnt know one would believe him so why not tell everyone the truth....BUT HAVE U NOTICE even as a known liar indiviuals in the game think he is only telling them the truth...That is why is such a good player also... I am rooting for Dani and Will I want them to make it to the final 2...See the best against the best winner take all..

CRAPPY :angry::angry: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN...OH I totally agree with ya on the Dani situation..That is why my girl is bad because she isnt even on the radar..:lol: Lets see you have Mike, Will, and James protecting her.... Oh even Marc protect her this time too and he didnt even know he did :lol: THE GIRL IS GOOD..

Um if she does put up Dani ..Erika is going home...Dani will have WIll, Boogie, CG, Diane, James the only people that would vote for Erika is Kay, Howie, and Marc...Erika messed up with Diane and CG and Dani have and understanding..

Dani has made comments on more than one occasion about the feeders and keeps repeating that she is honest this time.

The other day she was working voraciously to keep Jase and at the same time she was telling boogie that she was working on keeping Will.

That makes her a liar. I know everyone lies and you have to in this game, but it is very hypocritical to give everyone including the feeders that she is playing an honest game.

I have a feeling her "feelings" will be hurt yet again this year. She and James are match made in hell!!

Ok Auntjulie...Did you notice Dani said that after she knew that she couldnt swing the votes for Jase and that Jase said he made a deal that he would put up floaters if he was HOH..SHE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO BACK WILL...Jase messed up..yes she lied but it was JUSTIFIED!!! Again she and JAMES are not playing to win JANELLE 500,000....They have to DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM!!! Hell has no fiery like a woman scorn...DANI U GO GIRl...

Crappy I AGREED WITH U BUT DANI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE because DANI IS PLAYING THE GAME and not sitting on the sidelines letting the game play her.. but Janelle also need to get rid of others first..JANELLE PUT THE TARGET ON HER BACK Now ERIKA is gunning for her...Either way Janelle is going down and she is letting WILL push the button..

Archived