Who do you want to go on the block in Booger's place?

cktb2793

I didn't include the ones we KNOW it won't be.  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go on the block in Booger's place?

• Will..........please break up CT already!!!!
    • Marcellus
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Danielle
  2. 2. Who do you want to go home this week....now that Booger is no longer an option??

• Will
    • Marcellus
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Erika

Things in the house are really beginning to get interesting. I am not sure it is smart to side with Will but Danielle and James are really getting ready to strike. I think that at this time they have the most infleunce on the majority of the house. I am afraid for Janelle. If one of the sov wins the next HOH things will be okay but if they don't.............. biting nails. James will jump ship but when? :unsure:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this entire thing is hilarious. Coming into the game who was target #1? Will. Some of you don't think he isn't playing the game and some don't think he's a threat. You better go back and watch season 2 folks. :lol:

right, they were pretty loyal last year. I remember when james wanted jani to get rid of howie instead of him. She wanted to but she wouldn't dare turn her back on howie.

I can't believe james is being like this. I hope it's the lack of sleep or something. He's clearly lost it.

i bet the NH is laughing

Guest StarBaby

I have no trouble believing James is a snake, but did it ever occur to any of you that this is all part of a play to make the rest of the house THINK that the Sea6 are self destructing? Not saying it's true, but it is possible, don't you think?

Methos:

I think this entire thing is hilarious. Coming into the game who was target #1? Will. Some of you don't think he isn't playing the game and some don't think he's a threat. You better go back and watch season 2 folks.

Will is the master who started all this.:) He told Janelle that Dani was James' parachute. He told her the truth and if she sends him home she gets what she deserves. I hope James and dani send her packing next.

How do we even know James isn't playing Danielle and using her to help with bb6 plans? Maybe he's subconsciously putting things in her head to use her or to find out info for bb6. You don't really know what he's doing. He may have just said that to gain her trust more and to reassure her. But he could be playing her.

Cindy:

How do we even know James isn't playing Danielle and using her to help with bb6 plans? Maybe he's subconsciously putting things in her head to use her or to find out info for bb6. You don't really know what he's doing. He may have just said that to gain her trust more and to reassure her. But he could be playing her.

Its obvious from the feeds that James and Dani have a side alliance. He was being serious because he's pissed. He has been working the SOV and Dani has been working the floaters to secure the numbers. If Janelle leaves dani and takes out Will she should be the next to go.

i doubt that james is playing her. First he told her that if she wins to send janelle home, then he said that he'd do it himself...which is just stupid. Now he COULD be lying to take the targetoff his back. Have danielle go tell everyone jame sisn't with s6 anymore. BUt I don't think he's doing it for info.

I have no problems with them telling other people that they want people out. But just like last year. When the sov6 was just forming they said what they said to tohers didnt' matter because they were together. The mistak was...It's like this. If I tell my b/f that I'm going somewhere with another male friend, he may not like it, but he won't lose his trust in me. But if he CATCHES me doing it, he'll likely think I'm just covering my butt.

I think they should have a laugh fest in the HOH "I told will I was putting up janelle...and he believed me...what an idiot"

There will always be paranoia in that house, no need to GIVE people a reason to doubt you. Be upfront about everything.

I'm going with Diane now. Simply because she does nothing, does not get into the gameplay and strategize. At least will is playing the g ame and he's entertaining. Her or Erika would not be missed by me....they are couch potatoes...

I wish, oh how I wish Janelle could see what James & Dani are up to! Both of them came into the house saying they were "different people" than they were when they previously played. But once a lying sneak, always a lying sneak. Janie should do her own thinking and get the she-devil, Danielle, OUT and then go for James! CT is weak and since eveyone wants them out, Jani can let someone else get rid of them.

I wish, oh how I wish Janelle could see what James & Dani are up to! Both of them came into the house saying they were "different people" than they were when they previously played. But once a lying sneak, always a lying sneak. Janie should do her own thinking and get the she-devil, Danielle, OUT and then go for James! CT is weak and since eveyone wants them out, Jani can let someone else get rid of them.

Ok THEY ARE PLAYING THE GAME...THEY ARE NOT PLAYING FOR JANELLE TO WIN $500,000.

U KNOW WHEN IT COMES TO DANI...IT IS BE DAMN IF YOU DO AND DAMN IF YOU DONT...It seems like every move she makes someone wants to criticize her by saying she is playing sneaky or playing like the old Dani...I WISH SHE WAS PLAYING LIKE THE OLD DANI...what she meant by playing like the old Dani she wasnt going to talk about folks..BUT she is not going to show her cards and let others pick her off...SHE IS A FIGHTER... AND I AM PROUD OF HER!! That is why she is JMO the greatist BB player of all time...

I don't think Dani is "the leader of the floaters" in any sense that matters:

CG won't follow her. Like the other floaters he'll vote "with" her when the one she wants to evict is best for HIM.

Similarly w/ Marcellas - and I suspect he'll stay w/ Janelle until betrayed.

As for Erika - I think she'd rather ally w/ K than Dani, but again might vote "Dani's way" once (when the first Sov went on the block.)

What needs to be said is that each of the floaters wants to see a Sov leave not only to weaken the Sovs but also to strengthn her/his possible ties to the SOv s/he's closes to.

So the first week a floater wins HOH it will be interesting to see what her/his Sov ally does/says to save the other Sovs.

I think Jani needs to realize her biggest threat is James. I have no idea why anyone likes the guy -- he's a total snake in the grass & his psuedo-psycology is so transparant. He can't let any conversation go down without tossing out some comment about how he thought of something 1st or how he did something that no one gave him credit for. He thinks he has a better chance of riding Dani or Diane to the end then his 'alliance'. This is why they lost faith in him season 6 & cut his useless ass loose. I think Jani has more real committment from Will & Boogie than James. Dani has the ability to sway more people against Jani - Marci has said he wants to take Jani to the end - without Dani James will be forced to re-side w/his 'alliance'. I say dump Dani, force James' hand & pull the extra votes out of Diane & CG. Erika is harmless & can pull the votes to toss Dani.

Susan.

Commitment from BOOGER???????? You mean they guy who went on a rant saying she was a F%&^ing Wh%$e and a c&%t and that he wanted to kill her and cut her throat when he got outside the house ....... and then made nice to her face when his back was against the wall????

YEAH, he's REAL committed to her alright! :rolleyes:

I know Cktb :lol: and lets not forget that Will betrayed his own alliance....THE ONLY PEOPLE NOT PLAYING FOR THEMSELVES ARE THE SOVs ...Um the floaters were listening to her... and CG would like the SOVs to loose power so he would listen to her too. When it came to Jase...Dani had the floaters to vote for him to stay but it was the Sovs vote that she could not budge....SO YES she is the floater leader..AND Erika is in allinace with Boogie...THEY HAVE A SECRET SHOWMANCE read the Daily recap..It is in Will's interviews...And you can tell by the conversations Erika has with Boogie...She is loyal to him and WIll only..

Ok people this is not the Janelle show...she is going down...She has not been playing smart and she has a huge target on her back..She should have let Marc win and let him do her dirty work.... Nobody would have known... She cant win all comps AND I think now the floaters are going to stop throwing the comps because it is time to play...They realize that they are being picked one by one..

And Howie might go next if he doesnt stop threatening people...THESE PEOPLE CAME TO PLAY...Allstars.

And Howie might go next if he doesnt stop threatening people.

:lol::lol: what a loser thinking he is Don Vito

when it comes to men Janelle doesnt think straight..She need extra convincing that Jase was not on her side and now Will... Well we know her achilles heel.. Dont get me wrong...I like Janelle and probably would have been pulling for her it THE GREAT DANI wasnt in the house..BUT she is so...I got to go with Dani... I think that it is good that you are married in the house because there wont be any distractions like showmance that can alter your decision.. I think when I go into the house I need to be married any offers :lol: um men still living with their moms no need to apply :lol: j/k on th marriage thing please do not respond on that..

BTW HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PARTNER IN CRIME CRAPPYSUCKS!!!!!! HEY CRAPPY U SUCK because i havent heard from you :angry::angry::angry:

Archived