Who do you want to go on the block in Booger's place?

cktb2793

I didn't include the ones we KNOW it won't be.  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go on the block in Booger's place?

• Will..........please break up CT already!!!!
    • Marcellus
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Danielle
  2. 2. Who do you want to go home this week....now that Booger is no longer an option??

• Will
    • Marcellus
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Erika

BigBroSis, If only Janie knew how badly James & Danielle were plotting against her! It's too bad because she is so trusting of James & Danielle and they are in fact the two biggest back stabbing snakes. I cannot stand James & Danielle and I hope they both get bit in they ass VERY SOON. :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be Danielle nominated and Danielle out. CT doesn't have any power, just showmanship. Danielle has every floater under her thumb plus an SOV spy & ally (James) and Janelle's her first and only target for eviction. Sadly Janelle has no clue of this so...she's ticked up everyone, will put up Diane and most likely be a gonner by next week at the hands of Danielle, James and the floaters :(

With the distrust of the Sovs (seems between themselves), the paranoia of James and the egos of CT, Dani has got a Free Ticket To Ride! She's riding 1st class and their sitting in Coach, man she sure learned her lesson from the first show this season, and quick boy howdy!!! Got to give it to her! I think Diane will be the next out the door. Not my choice, but hey, that's BB.

"With the distrust of the Sovs (seems between themselves), the paranoia of James and the egos of CT, Dani has got a Free Ticket To Ride! She's riding 1st class and their sitting in Coach..." chopped_liva

Not to mention that ONLY the SOVs are buying all the "CT power" false hype :rolleyes: ...

...It may play two ways...1. Danielle orchestrates the demise of SOVs (except for James) then Marc, then CT then everyone left and wins the game...or...2. Danielle lets CT float to the end and then they wipe her off and win. One thing is for sure...gotta give it to her...Danielle's the one with all the power, right now, and nobody is catching on.

Archived