Viewers Choice

yeah, and voting for how often we want them to wake them up doesnt end till noon today. so its tonight they will start it. dont know when tonight.. maybe after midnight or after everyone is bed???

fizzle....did you call in and leave a wakeup message?? i know you did........CM did....hers will scare dr. will awake, because he hears it every morning he's not in the house too!

Yep, I just found this on the CBS site.Wake-up calls start TONIGHT!

(I'm gonna need to plan a nap today so I can see some of it,LOL)

Wake-Up Message: America's Vote

It's time for America's Vote, sponsored by Cingular Wireless. The All-Stars will need to use their brains to win the next Power of Veto, and you have the power to affect their performance by keeping them up all night.

BIG BROTHER will be playing your Wake-Up Messages to the HouseGuests on Friday night. The question is: how often do you want to wake them up?

Use your cell phone to text the number of your selection to 81818.

1. Every 3 hours

2. Every hour

3. Every 30 minutes

4. Every 15 minutes

$0.50 will be billed for each text vote. Text voting open to U.S. residents only. Voting closes at noon Eastern tomorrow. Standard text message rates apply. Open to all major carriers.

lol Scuba.. no.. i did not send in a message.

i did vote to wake them up every 30 minutes though. :lol:

i am giddy with glee just thinking about CM's message. and those houseguest should be afraid! :unsure:

I think the voting went to noon today anyways so it doesnt start til tomorrow or later! But listen for the wake up calls because they will come!!!

basically

people would buy a car if bb was selling it

Anything less than 1 hour they'll just stay awake all night.It takes 30 minutes to hit a deep REM sleep & 40 to get comfy.I've syringe fed birds hourly all night & holy cow that sux!Makes you feel sick. :unsure:

do they p[hysically wake them up or they just play the music to get those who sleep light up?

I'll be curious to see what the wake up calls are like. I went to CBS.com because I wanted to send one, and it said you had to record it on tape or CD and then mail it in to CBS and it had to be there by 7/27 (yesterday). That didn't leave much time to get them in.

hope there are some good ones. I voted for every hour

Dep

every 15 minutes would make them just stay up. Every 30 minutes might let them dose off for a second. I LOVE the idea.....I just hope there is some annoying wake up calls. Will is going to flip out! haha I hope whoever post the video feeds on here has a bunch of them. I don't get the live feeds, so I love seeing them on here. I want to see the 1st one they play and everyone's reaction. haha

They need some crazy stuff to stir this game up!!

I had a thought.......do you think that BB will air the wakeup calls on the live feeds?

Because unless they had the submiters of the recorded calls sign some sort of release to use their tapes , it could be a copyright issue that causes us to have FIRE all night. :unsure:

My DH said that surely they had everyone sign the releases though.

If anyone here submitted a taped wakeup call, let us know about the release.

I don't want to stay up super late(or get up super early) for nothing.

"Because unless they had the submiters of the recorded calls sign some sort of release to use their tapes , it could be a copyright issue that causes us to have FIRE all night. "

I really doubt it. I'm sure when signing up there's a clause saying anything you send in now belongs to CBS and can be used in anyway they want.

And you don't have copyright issues if something isn't copyrighted. And I can't see many people going through the long grueling process of copyrighting a soundbite they made. Especially since it's not music.

FYI, on the CBS website, there was a form you needed to download and sign before you could mail in your CDs or Tapes. I hope that because of that we will be able to hear the wake up calls! hope this helps!

Archived