How many BB fans are overweight?

Love Diasy

How much do BB viewers way? And do you have live feed?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Weight and Live feed?

• Underweight with no live feed
    • Average weight with no live feed
    • Overweight with no live feed
    • Underweight with live feed
    • Average weight with live feed
    • Overweight with live feed
    • What a stupid poll. What a stupid question.

I must say that right now i am overweight alot but i haven't lost my pregnacy weight yet . as a mom of an infant and an 8 yr old there is no time for me just yet. however in a couple a months when baby is more capable of entertaning herself i will worry about losing it then. but for now i just suffer it out until then.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok .. so how come all the BB fans who are female are 5'4 or under?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well 5'4" is the average height for women. Of course I'm below average, being 5'1" lol.

hmmm........fizzle, you might want to sharpen those tools of perception.....you do know I'M a girl, right??

oh, and its easy to read with the goggles.....you do get used to it!

you know, i do think everyone should own a wet suit.....kinda sucks certain areas in, if you know what i mean!

i apologize if the thwack of the flippers annoys, but it comes with the territory, sorry!

:P ok I don't usually post I'm more of a reader but I felt I had to for the overweight people. you all sound super skinny

first off though I have to say "most" people think I am perfect weight and NOT fat or overwight at all but I too have the funhouse mirror but mine is the one that makes you look huge.

K I am 5' 4 and 145lbs and yes I was blessed with a nice chest a hefty 34DDD and I am very proud (so's my husband :) )

and yes I had this same chest size before I quit smoking 10 years ago and gaind half the weight I have now (other half was my 2 year old )

I sooo need to get my but off these feeds and to a gym.

k now that you've all made me feel fat :P

we got a gym membership in March, but I admit I haven't made it there as often since BB started... if only the gym would put the live feeds on one of the tvs... :blink:

I'm not exactly average weight cause I've read that the average weight for a North American woman of my height (5'4.5") is somewhere around 140-150 pounds and I'm nowhere near that heavy. I'm not underweight either though, but I'm a lot closer to being underweight than I am to being overweight. Oh and I don't have live feeds.

LOL! It is kinda kewl to be able to try to get a visualization of who we have been conversing with for the past few years...

Me -

5 foot nine

155 lbs

Long auburn curly hair bast my bum

grey eyes

size 8 shoe

was a firefighter/medic until I broke my neck on the job so I am muscular...

Nope I'm not lying... what you see is what you get and you can see a pic of me at my myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...=20050711103238

User name is Mystical...

is there a thread here where we can all post a picture of ourselves so we can get a general idea of who we are talking to? That would be fun...

Archived