How many BB fans are overweight?

Love Diasy

How much do BB viewers way? And do you have live feed?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Weight and Live feed?

• Underweight with no live feed
    • Average weight with no live feed
    • Overweight with no live feed
    • Underweight with live feed
    • Average weight with live feed
    • Overweight with live feed
    • What a stupid poll. What a stupid question.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah lets us all post our pics. :)

i like to know who i be chatting with for 8hrs plus+

I was heavier before I got live feeds. Will can put that in his pipe and smoke it. Live feeds today are only flames and that stupid theme song so I'm at the computer working instead of doing things where I move more than my fingers. When the feeds are on. it's like tv - there for noise while I actually do things around the house.

Funny how the very HGs who complain about the BB editing are also the HGs who don't like live feeds.

Most people consider me skinny. I am about 5'8.5" and weigh between 120 and 125. It fluctuates alot because I try to stick to a diet during the week and end up blowing it over the weekend. So, what takes a day to gain takes a week to lose! LOL! I suppose it would help if I could stand the inside of a gym but, oh well!

I don't get the live feeds but, I am the Admin Assist at my job which means, for 8 hours a day, I am tied to my desk. I spend a ton of time checking into this site!

I think I love all of you about as much as I love the show!

I don't even know how to post a pic on here. I'm average i guess (a little above average in my eyes) but i do have big boobs. Not DDDDDDDDDD big but just a plain 36D.

It flew on its merry way.

Picture it... I got out of work early on a beautiful September afternoon. I was strolling down the hill to the subway, when all of a sudden, a huge crow swept down from the heavens and began pecking at my right eye. It happened so fast, I barely had time to bring my hands up to my face to protect myself. I did get in one good swat though. That bird will remember that spanking I'm sure.. Anyway, that was 7 years ago. I wonder what he ever did with that eye.

Oh well, everyone says the eye patch is really me.. so I guess we all win.

Archived