How many BB fans are overweight?

Love Diasy

How much do BB viewers way? And do you have live feed?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Weight and Live feed?

• Underweight with no live feed
    • Average weight with no live feed
    • Overweight with no live feed
    • Underweight with live feed
    • Average weight with live feed
    • Overweight with live feed
    • What a stupid poll. What a stupid question.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fizzle:

but the boobie fairy was not kind to me.

on the plus side, the foot fairy gave me really nice feet

---

LOL dont be sad about the fairy, she visited me a 2nd time after I had my kids.. the bitch! ;) My 1st question was to my Mom... Hey, are these things ever gonna go away? ... no, was her answer.

I coulda cried. But she was sorta wrong, they DID get a smaller at least! LOL now on the feet thing, damn, I'm jealous... I had a 7 1/2 foot and it went to a size 8 after my daughter was born.. wth is up with that? :(

I havent been your size since before I had my kids, was actually a 1 then... and 23!! But now, 11 years later I am just average size, and would be happy to lose 10 lbs of fat, but NOT muscle..... LOL I am striving for 13-15% body fat, but its a lot of work and I wont get there for awhile!

I freely admit that my knockers are much less knockers and more like door bells. Not much there and lefty is bigger than righty. Actually, if righty was lefty's size, I'd have a semi decent sized set of boobies. They're small but, lefty is not too small! LOL!

I will admit that once I neared 30 and up until a little over 2 years ago, I wasn't overweight according to those BMI measurements but, there was a small tire around my waist. Yup...if I were the type to wear belly showing shirts...there would have been a muffin top involved. But, I dieted and excersized and lost 33 pounds. I gained back 9 of them which was actually a good thing because, looking at pics from after I lost all that weight...I had a Nicole Richie thing going. Not good!

So, I have no reason to lie! Not even about my less than impressive and mismatched chesticles!

i see what you are saying Allison. those charts are wacky. and i think we have been brought up to think that average is chubby.. chubby is fat.. and fat is obese. and if you are skinny... well, then you have an eating disorder.

now that is crazy when people do that. i saw a show one time that had two girls that kept getting plastic surgery and they were thin... getting liposuction on the inside of their legs.... i think they weighed like 110 . thats gross.

and any doctor that would do that is disgusting.

yes Trish, that is what i was saying. lol

of course.. if you drop below 100 then that too is gross cause then you are too skinny and even stranger come up and say "good god woman.. you need to eat!"

:P

its all in the environment. i dont wanna seem racist but :) it is most white guys who push for skinny women under a buck 120. give me a lady 140 up anyday. i even heard maggie was fat please not even close

omg please don't list numbers. There are a bunch of sloppy bodied 140+ pounders that will read that and think it's ok to walk around looking like that. I remember when my fat friend realized that both her and I weighed the same. It didn't matter that I was a foot taller than her...she was still satisfied. I'm like ok but I'm skinny, you're fat..but she wasn't trying to hear it.

lol wash ur face... my mom was talking to my sister one time and my mom said my sister needs to loose some weight because of diabetes risks... and my sister said.. "you know, when i look in the mirror, i dont see myself as being fat" my mom told her "what kind of mirror are you looking in??? a mirror from a amusment park??"

:lol::lol::lol: she was in denial for YEARS! and then she got diabetes. now she has lost a lot of weight.

::::::shakes head::::::: wasnt fat! she wasnt called "webble wobble" for nothing.

its all in the environment. i dont wanna seem racist but it is most white guys who push for skinny women under a buck 120. give me a lady 140 up anyday.

Hercurock, you would break the skinny girls!!!

It would be like thowing a pitbull a kewpie doll...

5'4" almost

115 - 120 back and forth

About the same since I was 20. Didn't gain anything after my 3 daughters.... but, my hubby gained after each one of them :rolleyes:

I dropped some weight a few times... and had to fight to gain it back .... lol... it never went to the boobs :huh:

No- one's ever satisfied !

pssst... I've dropped hints a couple of times to revive the old Photo Thread. Maybe after BB is over someone will drag it out of the Archives.

Archived