Food Restrictions

Today the food restriction is Bread & Kumquats and Veggies & Beer.

Earlier today for a late breakfast Janelle ate a bowl of oatmeal slop.

Since it is not specifically mentioned as an allowed food, shouldn't she be in violation?

Or are they allowed to eat slop anytime?

Guest StarBaby

She is not in violation, because they are allowed to eat anything below the level where they landed. SO, since SLOP was the first level, she can eat it.

i read on another site that george was eating a pickle, and it was explained that a pickle is a condiment so he can eat it.......

if you were a cameraman, or just some nobody that comes in to set up the HOH room decor each week....wouldnt you be tempted to slip a cheeseburger to george, kinda like when danielle was bending down behind the outdoor sofa to smoke

anyway, i want to see the Whole House on SLOP this week

:) it would be funny if they started to notice:

hmmmm...george sure gets called to the diary room a lot....george sure smelled like french fries right after his diary room session......george asks for rolaids every time he comes out of his diary room.....george seems to be the only person GAINING weight while he's on the slop.......how come george needs a toothpick every time he comes out of the diary room?

Quote nursie: hmmmm...george sure gets called to the diary room a lot....george sure smelled like french fries right after his diary room session......george asks for rolaids every time he comes out of his diary room.....george seems to be the only person GAINING weight while he's on the slop.......how come george needs a toothpick every time he comes out of the diary room?

hmmmmm...food for thought!

We could have one of the "unexpected houseguests" (as stated in another thread) carry food into them or they can just suck up the food restrictions and stop acting like pampered celebrities.

If I was in charge it would be slop for the duration of the season.

Now I love Georgie, but he agreed to it, so I dont feel very bad for him being on the slop.

I didnt like how the other guests were treating him, but the slop is a totally different issue. He put 60 days down. He got what he asked for.

I do hope he can get an HOH and they let him eat that week though! :)

someone should take some food and slip it under CG's pillow and then at night he can pretend to sleep as he is munching on his snack under his pillow

hilarious Fizz :lol:

I just read on the Real message boards that CG got caught trying to eat a fortune cookie that BB provided the rest of the HG. He was immediately called to the DR. Did anyone catch what he said to Diane and Dani when he came out?

Archived