Finale' Night - TUESDAY, Sept. 12th

KCE

Not noticed it mentioned here, but CBS have also confirmed their plans for the fall season, with Survivor as expected beginning on Thursday 14th September and Amazing Race on Sunday 17th September.

I think BB7 was due to wrap up on Tuesday 19th September - but NCIS, The Unit and Smith are all due to premiere then, leaving no room for BB!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds35500.html

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight is the first Pre Season football game and it's on NBC. ABC is the Sunday night games and ESPN has Monday nights games.

There will be 2 Monday night games from time to time. The season starts September 7th and that is a Thursday night.

So I don't know what CBS will be doing with BB.

Pro Football is on NBC on Sundays so it won't effect BB.

But... are we sure BB isn't wrapping up early this year? Like maybe Tuesday Sept 12th? In the BB time slot CBS has Survivor premiering Thursday 9/14 & The Amazing Race premiering Sunday 9/17 & NCIS premiering Tues 9/19 :o

the allstar edition may sucks but the finale show i can see it being one of the best. marcellas is gonna be pissed @ danielle and many others no pun intended. WILL being the egonistic fool needs 30 minutes of show time to his self. daine and allison ripping janelle head off and janelle riping there head off. jase being pissed and telling james to kiss off.

I agree with wash ur face -- a one hour reuinion where all the HouseGuests could see DR sessions and clips from the season would be great, I'd love to see their reactions.

As for SOV being upset about CT's DR phone calls... they're going to laugh, they won't be upset or mad or anything.

Well starting Sept 14th Survivor premiers in the BB timeslot & there are new CBS shows premiering in BB's time slot on every day BB is normally on after that date so either they are going to switch up nights &/or times for BB or it will end the 12th like Cindy said :D

I have to say that I do not feel there is closure at the end of BB, especially the closure I feel with the end of Survivor when people get to all say how they felt, some apologizing, some getting told off. I really wish there would be a big get-together with the cast and have people admit when they lied and we could see the reactions. BB would be a better game overall if we could see a little more what happens to the HG's when they come out---hint, hint CBS! :D

yep i agree bb finale leaves a lot of unanswers question

I have been puzzled about when the game comes to a conclusion. I noticed on real player that there is a contest to win a trip to see the finale. If you read the rules of the contest it list and I quote "One (1) Grand Prize: a trip for two (2) (winner and a guest) to see the Big Brother Awards Show scheduled to be held in Los Angeles, CA on or about September 21, 2006."

So if there are 9 houseguest left...does that mean we will have 2 double evictions if the Finale is Sept. 21 as the contest states? :blink:

One confused BB Fanatic!! :D

For the first time this season I've looked at the implications of the broadcast schedule for upcoming competition scheduling.

I had been waiting for someone to post a detailed explanation of the current (at the time of posting) schedule and its implications, but although there have been general comments about the fact that there would have to be at least one double eviction I haven't seen anyone spell out the facts, so here they are:

Today is Tu 8/15, and there are 9 HG's remaining.

The next eviction is scheduled for Th 8/17, so after that show (we assume) there'll be 8 HG's.

. . .

The last three broadcast dates on the schedule are Th 9/7, Su 9/9 and Tu 9/12, the last of which is labelled "Finale," which means it's when the jury votes.

So the Sunday broadcast must show HOH winner and her/his choice of whom to take to F2.

So if it's like past seasons the Th 9/7 show will start with 4HG's, see one evicted, and end with an endurance comp among F3 for final HOH.

That is, Th 9/7 should start with 4 HG's.

And above we concluded that "The next eviction is scheduled for Th 8/17, so after that show (we assume) there'll be 8 HG's."

But after Th 8/17 there are only TWO more Thursdays (8/24 and 8/31) before Th 9/7.

So in those two weeks we need to see the number of HG's drop from 8 to 4.

That seems to me to mean that the next two weeks (starting w/ new HOH on Th 8/17) must BOTH be double evictions.

It looks like just at the point where everyone is starting to dream private dreams which begin with "I could win it all..." the pace is going to increase dramatically, without the probably-expected slowdown in the second week.

It MIGHT really pick up the whole season, with more and more HG's being forced to (or thinking they had to) make spur-of-the-moment decisions (and perhaps alliances) and saying things they would not have said if they had had more time to think.

Somebody please check the dates and HG count, and verify that the conclusion is correct? TIA

Archived