Finale' Night - TUESDAY, Sept. 12th

KCE

CBS Announces Finale Date

The winner of Big Brother All-stars will be revealed live on Tuesday, Sept. 12. (Delayed Telecast PT) when a jury of evicted Houseguests vote for whom, among the final two all-stars, should be rewarded with the $500,000 grand prize.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a good point about it being the peak of Hurricane Season. That would totally suck if the cable is out due to bad weather. :o

It's enough i'll be on vacation all of next week 8/21 - 8/25. I'll have to tape the episodes but will miss everything in between on the feeds. How dare i schedule a vacation right in the middle of Big Brother. I should know better. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great to get tickets but none of us are...except for maybe Morty?! :P Even if it was just to catch a glimpse of houseguests from outside the studio and to cheer them on would be fun. Is anyone going? I live in the L.A area but that doesn't mean I'll go. I've already e-mailed cbs and begged them for tickets but of course, no luck :lol: . :lol:

arnold told me to go screw myself.

i guess he got beef with me for some reason ;) . i dont know why.

9/12 tuesday makes sense since Survivor starts Thursday 9/14.

and 8/31 is double eviction leaving only the finale 4 with twelve days left and

and one eviction Thurs. But these next few weeks CBS intends to shake it up a bit> Buy

maybe since this is going to be the most interactive season the gentlepublic will be able to

text a vote or two in. We were responsible for putting a few of them in maybe we can be

included in making one of them the Winner! :unsure:

I could deal with a finale on Tuesday or Thursday but college football starts this weekend and Saturdays are booked in my home for the rest of the year.Sundays Too!! :D

Geaux Tigers

wishy/washy

I'm so sad for the Finale coming up so quickly, I'll miss all of you so much for nine months.

I can't wait for the Finale coming up so quickly, I'll be so happy to go get rid of all of you for another nine months.

Today! on HouseCalls Bunky had an interesting idea

What if (us viewers) get a vote as to who wins?

U know since all of these BBer's are Allstars they know how to play to thejury, but just think if we had a (vote), the outcome could be

quite different.

Allstars America's Choice! Doesn't it take you back to the days of BB1

:unsure:B):lol::huh::blink::D:)

cbs/bb has said that viewers will NOT be involved in any voting regarding any evictions or to win in the end.

i cant see them allowing that to happen cause they know us viewers are more screwed up than the players! :lol::lol:

Just cuz I wanna follow fizzle for once. Hope it's all the way to Survivor.

On topic: I think they're already writing the backstories for Janie and her choice, Will.

It would be great to get tickets but none of us are...except for maybe Morty?! Even if it was just to catch a glimpse of houseguests from outside the studio and to cheer them on would be fun. Is anyone going? I live in the L.A area but that doesn't mean I'll go. I've already e-mailed cbs and begged them for tickets but of course, no luck.

Looks like they have a link up, but who knows how fast these tickets'll last - always worth a try. It'd be cool to have somebody here at Morty's be able to give us the inside scoop! :)

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/extras/tickets/

Archived