Sequester House

Cathy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Marcelus-----he was grumpy when he got there, then Howie came and drove him crazy, and now if a hurricane came and drove them out he'd be fit to be tied. When he shows up for the finale he'll be in a hospital robe with a bottle of meds in his hand and a tic developing in his eye just like Inspector Cluseau's boss. :lol:

Do you think that the last two people evicted will even make it to sequester??

I was wondering since the show is all but over if they would even bother to fly them to Mexico. They might just bring those in Mexico here which would cut into the "talking to each other about who to vote for" time.

Yeah, last year, Janelle was third place and she made it to sequestor. I remember seeing them all sitting around talking about it and Janelle was there. Plus, she's made several comments about the goings on at last year's sequestor.

I've lost all respect for Marcellas after seeing the way he is acting in the jury house. He is constantly saying hurtful things to Howie. He's acting like a total bitch. When he said he didn't have to be nice to him anymore since they weren't in the house, I was thinking "your still on camera dumbass". Just because someone is getting on your nerves is no reson to act like that. People's real personalities are coming out in the jury house. Just look at George.

ahh go on and delete it if its dumb, but i dont want to admit to who is actually in the final two

they each get to talk to someone on the phone a little bit ......

do you think they will still be stuck together in sequester?

Archived