Sequester House

Cathy

I think the thing with Marci is that he wants to give a perception.....

The perception being this his life is more grandeur than what even that place allows. That when he vacations he goes to even better places......that he has the most wonderful life and isn't accustomed to such harsh treatment. Typical of someone like him.

They want you to think they are someone they aren't.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't appreciate being ganged up on as if I'm the only person to ever say anything negative on this site. Yes I've said a few negative things, as have hundreds of others, but that's not all I contribute. The forum is filled with hateful comments about all hgs yet I'm the only one who says them :rolleyes: I'm just an innocent BB addict.

Anyways very welcome change of topic:

I'm willing to bet money that it's the same sequester house from season 5.

If Janelle goes next it will be an interesting dynamic in that House with those 3.

Quote: "I think the thing with Marci is that he wants to give a perception.....

The perception being this his life is more grandeur than what even that place allows. That when he vacations he goes to even better places......that he has the most wonderful life and isn't accustomed to such harsh treatment. Typical of someone like him.

They want you to think they are someone they aren't"

It is hard to believe that from a man who wears a tired old white bathrobe....hasn't he ever heard of silk? :)

Is it the same house as BB4 or BB5??

I remember in BB4, that when Justin got to the sequester house, Nathan was out floating in the pool, and justin threw something from the upper balcony down on Nathan. It looks like the same pool/balcony as this year.

But the staircase to the house reminds me of the one in BB5.

I'm so confused!

I don't think they have to cook for themselves while in sequester. From past comments made, I think they get to basically order room service, but REALLY good room service. They also can get massages and other pampering. I definately would have no problem staying there for a few weeks.

As for Marcellas, all we can hope is that he practices what he preaches. For the past few seasons on HC's, he has said that when people show their "true face" you need to believe it. He always said that people who show their "true face" need to look in the mirror once in awhile and then maybe they would see it in themselves and change. He also bashed HG's for the past few seasons on their tacky beahvior, their negativity, their thinking they were bigger stars than they actually were.....basically he condemned people for exactly the same things he pulled this season yet again.

Now, if he lives up to what we know of him, he will be posting all over here when he gets out trying to defend his actions. Hopefully, someone will stop him and will help him to really look at his actions and maybe, start to help him change.

I have had an up and down opinion of Marcellas over the years, and this year he really turned out to be a hypocrite and I was disappointed. But, I do believe one thing that he and others have said. If all of us were put in the BB house and living under those conditions and being watched 24/7, we may find that some of our ugly sides would come out as well. He is human after all.

I wonder if he and Howie actually helped each other with a little "release" during their first days in sequester together. Who would ever know? :)

Dep

I wonder if he and Howie actually helped each other with a little "release" during their first days in sequester together. Who would ever know?

LOL That wouldn't surprise me one bit. Marcellas despises Howie but desperate times call for desperate measures.... and Howie would do anything that moves... so the probability of that happening is high :)

If this has already been posted just over look it.

The sequester house is in Cabo. If you want to look at the Villa you can go to www.cabovillas.com click on "accommodations", then go down to "villas", then click on "5-9 Bedroom Villas." Scan down to "Villa Taz".

I don't see how anyone could complain about that place. Absolutely beautiful, of course it should be for $2000. per day.

Cabo was my guess too (just a guess) based on Howie saying their beach was on the sea and with Cabo being one of the more accessible place in Baja (?)

ha ha - Villa Taz seems to fit that description. I'll have to take a closer look this Thursday, but it seems to fit :)

PS Isn't that place just supergorgeous? 6 stars!!!!! (Except for the Tropical storm bit! :o )

Just wondering if the sequester was evacuated......I would hope so before they all got their asses blown back into the game :blink: I read on the main page that they were in the direct path of John and I doubt CBS left them there, but I can't find any info regarding this on the net. Would hate to see Hurricane Howie taken out by Hurrican John lol :P

Archived