Sequester House

Cathy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I giggled a lot at the clip from the sequester house. How awful to be in such an incredibly beautiful location and be miserable. Poor Marcellus. Howie can be grossly annoying. I wish they had live feed at sequester.

they having a good time ;)

marcellas really needs to be put on meds. he will still be whinning and pouting about this season for years to come.

howie... no matter how mad he is now, once the houseguest start pouring into the sequester house, he will be hugging them each and back to himself, just like he did last season.

I have not been away on vacation for years and years and I can't even remeber the last time someone waited hand and foot on me(never). Marcellas be appreciative for something for once you are in a palace, stop complaining. I'd give my right arm to spend a week in a place like that

They always edit seguester to make it look like people are REALLY annoyed with who they're stuck with. While I don't think Marci is thrilled with the fact that he's stuck alone w/Howie, I also think he's continuing his reign as drama queen for the shows sake. But yes, things will get easier omce James gets there.

After seeing that scenery, I'd smack Marcellas in the head after he said this is my new hell. I know he's just acting for TV but dam, that is a nice place.. I wonder if there any squirrels.

If Marcellus isn't on meds now, he will be after this week with Howie.

I remember on season 5, Will Wikle was the first one in the house. And he had Adria and Natalie's sleeping arrangements all worked out for when they joined him-----outside in the bushes. :lol:

I'd believe it's hell.

It's in Mexico right? :D

Yeah, it sounds like Marcellas is being a big baby, but first off, he's not being waited on hand and foot. He still has to cook for himself, and although it's a nice house with a nice pool, and his own room and a private beach, he can't leave even if he wanted to.

A gilded cage is still a cage.

Marcellas disappointed me. I really hoped that once he was out of the house he would be the Marcellas I remember and loved but, NOT. There was no reason for his comment to Howie, "We are not in the house anymore so I don't have to act like I like you". Howie is harmless and Marcellas is rude. :(

I know I have dogged Marci a lot this season. After seeing tonights episode and how bitter that man is, I don't regret any of what I have said this season. I'm sorry, after being in the BB house for how many days and then to be wisked off to a tropical villa that had that view and say, "this is my personal hell". WTF?!?!?

The best thing that happened was when Howie showed up. I hope Marci is miserable. You go Howie!!

Guest StarBaby

I absolutely LOVED it when Marcy got all pissy with Howie and told him not to call him Marcy, he didn't like it and he wasn't in the BB house anymore, so he (marcy) didn't have to be nice to Howie. He then said my name is Marcellas! To which Howie thoughtfully replied "okay, Marjealous". I ROFLMAO.

Marcellas is totally annoying.

I have no idea how he made it into All-Stars. I guess it is only because he works at the network and had some pull.

He was totallyyyyy 1000000% disappointing as a player and even more disappointing with his whining in sequester..Wish people could get booted out of sequester as well.

Love Howie - He is rude, crude, but he has a big loving heart.

Archived