Sequester House

Cathy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty - I have forgotten which part of CA you are in, but in Nor Cal they have had it on the news the last two nights. They have shown it twice, once at the beginning in a special segment and then in weather.

Cabo, last I heard, was to take a direct hit.

I am in Palm Springs and I swear I have not turned the TV on for days.

I just know about hurricane HOWIE. LOL

I just googled our news and could not find anything about it. hummmm

Palm Springs...My sister is in Moreno Valley!

You would think that since you mostly get LA channel's weather info, it would be on. That is really strange. If it stays together long enough you could even get a little rain. My sister's kids would be in 7th heaven!!!!

Moreno Valley is close to me. I work for the City of Palm Springs and some of our employees live in Moreno Valley.

I am really embarrassed that I have not turned on the TV or read a newspaper in days.

I have been to Cabo and Puerto Vellarto also. Love it!

Here it is

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WEATHER/08/30/john...=cnn_topstories

Cabo San Lucas is on the tip of Baja California. Government officials were preparing. Fron what I read , they weren't planning a mandatory evacuation, but they were monitoring the situation. It would be CBS's call whether they got the Houseguests out or not.

http://www.realitybbq.com/

Scroll down and click on "Sequester House To Be Blown Away?" When the story comes up, scroll down further for other maps.

I think I posted this in the wrong thread earlier..

Once they see the tapes, do you think the sequester members will have any problem with how far the boys have gone in securing the emotions of the girls? Do you think it will affect their votes or do you think they will just see it as good strategy?

I feel totally cheated!!! With the predictable "whirl wind" Thursday, i didn't get to see any sequester action. :angry:

I wanted to see Howie's face when the 'Ultimate Betrayal" walks through the door.

Yeah, boo at not getting to see sequester - that's always one of the best parts of the show because everybody's much more relaxed :)

Once they see the tapes, do you think the sequester members will have any problem with how far the boys have gone in securing the emotions of the girls? Do you think it will affect their votes or do you think they will just see it as good strategy?

Who knows, eh? But I think the only one that'll have a problem with it is Howie since he's friends with Janelle and also got played by them. Marcellas already blames his eviction on her getting played by them, James thinks she's a 'stupid bitch' or something like that and admires Chilltown for getting the best of him, Danielle tried to warn Janelle about Chilltown, and George thought they had his back.

It seems possible that Janelle might still have more respect from the jury than Boogie, but if they make final 2 I'd wonder what effect Will might have on the jury if he has the chance to manipulate them some more :unsure:

Do you think Janelle or Erika will go to sequester on Tuesday? Since Boogie won HOH, he'll put up Erika & Janelle (cause he wont put up Will of course) and Will has to be the one who votes. Who do you think he'll send to sequester? I hope Erika. I'd love to see Will & Janelle as the final two.

Once they see the tapes, do you think the sequester members will have any problem with how far the boys have gone in securing the emotions of the girls? Do you think it will affect their votes or do you think they will just see it as good strategy? ItWasntMe

In sequester, the only tapes the evicted houseguests get to see are HOH Competition, Nomination Ceremony, POV Competition, POV Ceremony and the Eviction Ceremony (not including the live voting) - that's it - so they won't actually see most of what we see. For any additional information, they have to rely on evicted houseguests to give them an account of what else happened in the house after they left which, obviously will be biased based on that evicted houseguest's experience with the remaining houseguests. I don't think the evicted houseguests will really know that Janelle (and Erika) are being played unless Danielle wants them to have that information.

Having said that, if they actually knew that Will is playing Janelle and Boogie is play Erika, I think only Howie and George might be upset (Howie being loyal and George being a nice guy). On the other hand, Howie might think he was sold out by Janie because she was falling for Will. Who knows?

Everyone has been saying in another thread that the jury won't know the extent to which Will has manipulated the game.

Personally, I think sequester will be a time for tell all's. HGs not being able to disclose their feelings in the House are now free to spill their guts and tell all the secrets. I don't think it will take a rocket scientist to figure out who the culprits are in this scenario.

And CG may not have had a strategy in this game but I'm sure heard a lot of what was going on. I think the jury will be able to fill in the blanks even if they don't get to see anything except the competitions.

Do you think Janelle or Erika will go to sequester on Tuesday? Since Boogie won HOH, he'll put up Erika & Janelle (cause he wont put up Will of course) and Will has to be the one who votes. Who do you think he'll send to sequester? I hope Erika. I'd love to see Will & Janelle as the final two.

Janelle won veto so she gets to decide who goes and it sounds like it will be Erika.

And I think CBS would love to see Will and Janelle as final two as well. ;)

Archived