The people at Diane's forums are a little scary...

I was browsing Diane's forums and now I am just a little scared. Avatar's and signatures in dedication of a wannabe model/actress who is financially struggling to make it... calling her "our girl." It's all a little fruit loop-ish... wouldn't you agree? :blink:

same thing goes on here :lol:

our janie and so on.......

It's the same with almost any fan forum, dedicated to a particular star. The AI forums each have individual little candidate realms where they shower their favorites with praise, any of the actor and actresses fan forums are full of obsessed people that profess undying love for some person they'll very likely never meet-------it's normal human behavior, I guess. It's fun and it's harmless as long as it doesn't become "stalkerish".

Guest jordansmom

I really enjoy her website. Yes we (the members) are a lil nuts over there, but its all in good fun. Alot of bb players stop by and her family drops some lines sometimes too. We are no more scary then all the ppl out there who are crazy over Janey and James.

I looked at some of the pics in that link. Diane definitely needs some work if she wants to be a model! She IS pretty, but isn't appealing enough if she wants to model. If I were Dr. Will :P I would suggest a nose job and chin implant...bare minimum. Possibly add cheek implants and an eye lift to finish it off...maybe also plump up her upper lip.

I'm not rippin on Diane's looks! But if she's going to try to be a model, she'll have to do some things to fit that mold. ;)

It's funny-----I don't find most models to be that attractive. I guess I like the girl next door type. A lot of models are stick thin and look like skeletor on a fast. They have this plastic look on their face and you know they've had tons of work done. Diane may not fit the perfect model mold, but I'll take her the way she is if she'd tape her mouth shut and never, ever say anything.

Those are just terrible, terrible photos. The poses, the angles, the lighting. Ugh. I think Diane is attractive and I don't even think it is her that makes those photos bad. Could the make-up artist put anymore lip liner on her in that black and white pic? To me she looks a lot like Juliette Lewis. Cute in an interesting sort of way, but not really a cover girl.

Diane, a model? Please, no. Models are thin and usually unattractive. Diane would actually have to shed some pounds to be a model.

I think that Diane is a cutie pie - say what you want, we don't have to agree on tastes - but she is not showing 100% of her beauty. A lot of it has to do with attitude. She spends too much time frowning and pouting, not enough smiling. Women who have faces can light up a room with a smile.

Archived