Question for live feeders

bbfan100

I'm 99.9% sure... if the others were voting for Danielle, there would have been a time when they discussed the plot of acting like they were voting for Alison... that was never heard... but we have heard them talk about deciding to vote out Alison...

so... I'll leave a .1% chance that BB is giving us FOTH during times of strategy talk that they don't want us to see...

I've seen the pics of her hiding but not the video... I'm looking forward to seeing that on the show tonight!

What's interesting is I recall Danielle said her 'strategy' for this week was to lay low and let Alison's mouth get herself evicted. Turns out Danielle had a good plan... Alison's mouth got the votes to save herself, but she didn't stop and kept going until she ticked everyone off lol

I've seen the pics of her hiding but not the video... I'm looking forward to seeing that on the show tonight!

What's interesting is I recall Danielle said her 'strategy' for this week was to lay low and let Alison's mouth get herself evicted. Turns out Danielle had a good plan... Alison's mouth got the votes to save herself, but she didn't stop and kept going until she ticked everyone off lol

They better hope their decision to get rid of Ali instead of Dani doesn't come back to bite them. At least everyone knew not to trust Ali. Dani is devious and sly and will get them when they least expect it.

she the most feared of the 14. so yes she is gone :angry:

Yep, she's a goner. At least she gave us what will undoubtedly be a BB classic...her hiding in the vase. The screencaps of that are priceless......Sweetpea.

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

She hid in a vase..lol is there any pictures of it? She sounds paranoid...lmao

Does anyone know if Allison is aware that they all know she hid?

I'm not sure how many know she hid or if she knows they know. Diane saw her getting into the vase and couldn't believe she stayed in it. She thought at first that she was looking for a hiding place for when they play hide and seek. I know Diane told James but not sure who else she told or if James repeated it.

Yup Ali's gone(sorry Carvin) but not cause she's the most feared, LOL at that...the most feared would have meant putting up Will or Jannie if she was not so awesome she won HOH. Jannie and Jase were too smart to put up a real player the first week cause if that person did not go they'd have to reckon with that. still laughing about ali going cause she's the most feared...LOL

Cindieannie

Right I know the others for the most part all know she did it but does Allison know that they know??? Has it ever been mentioned or did Allison ever say anything about it?

I haven't seen anything to make me think she knows that they all know about it.

Elle

The whole world will know by tonight's episode. If however, BB doesn't show that tonight, they're insane because that was toooooo funny! Classic!

They are insane if they don't show it, it'll be an instant BB classic. :)

Archived