Select Your HG Tokens and Request HG Token Swaps Here

Here is where you select your HG Tokens for the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 23 Monopoly Game.

Here's how it works.  You just say, "I select Julie Chen as my HG Token for the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 23  Monopoly Game."

Just like this:

I select Morty as my HG Token for the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 23 Monopoly Game.

It's that simple.

Valid HG Tokens*:

• Alyssa Lopez
  • Azah Awasum
  • Brent Champagne
  • Britini D’Angelo
  • Christian Birkenberger
  • Claire Rehfuss
  • Derek Frazier
  • Derek Xiao
  • Brandon Frenchie
  • Hannah Chaddha
  • Kyland Young
  • Sarah Steagall
  • Tiffany Mitchell
  • Travis Long
  • Whitney Williams
  • Xavier Prather

* In the case a HG is replaced prior to the start of the season, that HG’s token will automatically be replaced with the alternate HG’s token.

Note: Morty’s TV Volunteers and anyone associated with or partnering with Morty’s TV may enter the contest but are not eligible to win the contest.

Fuskie

Who wishes everyone good luck in the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 23 Monopoly Game...

• Fuskie featured and pinned this topic

I choose Derek Xiao as my HG Token.

Hey Gamers, just a quick note. Since we only launched the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 23 Monopoly Game Board yesterday, we are giving you a free week. You can watch the live feeds and episodes and then select your HG Token based on their early game play. 

Will you pick a HG Token who has already won and earned some Morty's TV Bucks? 

Or will you align with the quiet, unassuming strategists who promises to deliver financial gain down the road?

And just like Big Brother, we're going to present you with some opportunity to Chance It All for a roll of the Community Chest Dice!

So put your HG Token on the BB Beach Club Starting square and let's have a great summer of Big Brother Monopoly!

Fuskie

Who has chosen his HG Token, but notes he is not actually eligible to win, so select your HG Token and let the games begin...

(done)

Any new HG Token choices will start with Week 2 (7/16 to 22)

Any new HG Token choices will start with Week 3 (7/23 to 29)

On 8/1/2021 at 12:23 PM, Brittleeg2387 said:

I choose Whitney Williams for my HG token for the big brother 23 Monopoly game

I'm going to give you a mulligan on this one because it was apparent even on Sunday that Whitney would be evicted. Pick a new HG and you'll start the game Week 5.

• 3 weeks later...