April

:)  

74 members have voted

1. 1. First BB 6 player gone?

• Janelle
    • Kaysar
    • James
    • Howie

janelle easily. once she is gone the whole group will have a power strugle. she is the glue of the team. and the others in the house knows this. and winning first hoh doesnt help

I think it'll be Janie or Kaysar. Janelle seems to have people gunning for her, and Will and Boogie are after Kaysar. That HOH twist has so much potential for back-stabbing, game-playing, conniving , and lieing . It's gonna be a great season!

it will diffently be Janie and Kaysar. Its just obvious I voted for Janelle because she put herself out there right away now as a threat.

• 3 weeks later...

i thought janelle but james push some button this week

once she goes sov will collapse

last night on the feeds boogie was saying that Kaysar was the one that "held the group together"... umm... i dont think i agree too much with that... I HOPE the first one gone isn't Janelle... I mean, if she is put on the block and has a chance to fight for the veto then I think she would win it, but if she replaces someone on the block then who knows...it depends who she is up against...

once she goes sov will collapse

I don't think they will collapse just because one person gets sent home... they may not WANT to stay together and might even form outside alliances but i dont think they would turn on each other and break up... All of them have really good communication so far this season... I don't think that will change until at least 2 of them are gone...

Who knows with these houseguests, eh?

I would think Janelle would be the best target because Kaysar and James have been butting heads and might not get along without Janelle there . . . also Janelle is best at comps. But Chilltown just doesn't like Kaysar so it seems he'd be their first pick (plus yeah, no veto). George would probably target James, the floaters seem to want to get rid of Howie (most annoying, easiest target, or biggest threat? I don't know).

Nice that the game is so unpredictable! ;)

Archived