Kaysar

Jem

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBfan100.. ok, i thought you meant that you heard that there was some rule he couldnt have sex on tv. lol and i thought that would be a pretty funny rule in "his" book.

page 276 rule number 1,201 : thou shall not have sex while on tv.

you had me going :huh: lol

you don't have to roll your eyes at me....I'm just stating the TRUTH..... I'm just as guilty of it as I'm sure you are.

kind of snarky no? All I meant by it was oh no don't bring religion into it that's all we need

but I guess I should have taken the time to type it out :mellow:

Kaysar I still like you...I am not pulling for ya this time.. But I am still a fan....I would be a fan with you this time but it is clear that you are on Marc side and he wants THE GREAT DANI out... YES DOCTOR I HAVE TAKEN MY MEDS...Can I have some more please???

Seems to me the Sovs are freaking out this time (even though K told them this was the plan) because this year they actually have to think and PLAY the game and try to figure stuff out. Last year, quite frankly, the strategy was easy - win HOH or veto and you gain another week, plus it was clear who the sides were. This year, none of that is obvious. And the more I watch, the more Janelle can't seem to handle it. (Still a SOV fan, though ...) :P

she the pansy with her week 1 noms

What's her excuse this week? Wasn't she privy to the Kaysar nom discussion? She's letting James get into her head because she is a dumbass Barbie with air between her ears. :) For what its worth I think the noms were stupid and he should have put up Will and Boogie. But since their tight alliance can't get it together, I find it a little disingenuous to slam the guy after the fact.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So she goes behind his back and slams him and then calls him a pansy in the DR. Now that's classy. Did he slam her dumbass noms? Hers weren't any better.

LOL, well maybe he is. Will just laid it out and said he'd go up. Does Kaysar have the guts to pressure Erika to use the veto and put Will up?

LOL, well maybe he is. Will just laid it out and said he'd go up. Does Kaysar have the guts to pressure Erika to use the veto and put Will up?

Well, obviously we know the answer to that question is no...

Archived