Kaysar

Jem

I Just read that a few days prior to coming into the house a couple of his friends were in a plane crash at the time all that Kaysar new was that they were in the burn/trauma unit of the hospital. Since then one of his friends has since died, the other is still in the burn unit. Maybe BB told him of his friends passing, this would explain why he is so depressed. Why else would he be crying alone in the kitchen, sleeping most of the day, going to bed at 1 am when he usually is up all night and no longer interested in playing the game. I really think at this point he has given up and wants to leave and I can't say as if I blame him; after all this is just a game, there are more important things in life and if I were in his shoes and one of my friends had just died, playing a game of backstabbing and lying would no longer interest me.

Whether you like kaysar or not, you have to feel bad for the guy.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG. Thata terrible. I read somewhere (can't remember where) that he was depressed becasue he missed his girlfriend. But if its true bout his friends then I would leave the game. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for missing my friends funeral and not saying my last g'bye.

Where did you read this? I don't know why he wouldn't tell at least Janie, or someone in the house. If it's true, I feel just awful for him. I didn't read about him actually crying in the kitchen, but I know he's been very depressed. I would love a link to read the story if you have one. :(

I read about it on Kaysar's offical site I don't know if you can post links or not here?? And even if you could I'm not sure how to go about doing that; But I will tell you the name of the site if someone let's me know if that is okay to do here???

I also heard kaysar say it himself to Dani a week or so ago. He was sitting outside with her and was depressed and she kept trying to get him to talk about what was wrong, at first he wouldn't and then finally he told her that just prior tp coming in there, a couple of his friends were in a plane crash, I think he said in Canada, but I'm not positive and I think Howie may have been sitting there too but maybe he had left before he finally told Dani what was eating at him. Kaysar said all he knew was that they were in the burn Trauma unit.

The reason why I think he now knows that one of his friends is now dead, is because of the way he is acting. He already knew about the plane crash but still managed to somehow play the game because at the time they were still alive. But suddenly out of nowhere, he just stopped carring about the game; Something changed; I think that he found out his friend died and no he no longer cares about the game or being there. He isn't acting like himself at all; The man is clearly depressed. I really think that somehow he knows of his friends death and I bet it is eating him alive. I wouldn't be surpized if he either took a DOR or asked someone to put him up and vote him out.

I don't know why he hasn't told Janey, but I know it was like pulling teeth for him to tell Dani; maybe he just doesn't want to talk about it out of respect for his friends family (knowing we are ease dropping.)

Well that sure makes alot more sense than the GF theory!

Poor Kaysar,.he is probably having trouble deciding if he should leave or not, but doesn't want to say anything until his mind is made up because if certain people foudn out,..they may try to get him out thinking it will HELP him if they vote him out.

I am sure he is in total turmoil.

Poor guy!

sweatpea1994; the moderators talk about the plane crash on Kaysars site. Once you are there, go to the forum section click on BB boardroom click on the link Kaysar says he wants to go home and go to page 2, scroll all the way down to the second from the last post where one of the mods name shelly I believe??? expains about the plane crash and how now one of his friends has since died. I think I got all of that info right, let me know if you need more help.

They also discuss it under the live feeds from yesterday page 2 or 3 I believe???

I don't mean to sound cold, but if the accident happened before he went into the house, shouldn't Kaysar have pulled himself out before the whole thing got started? Or did he think he could handle everything and now is having regrets about his decision?

If he really wanted to go, why is he asking for "special" treatment to be allowed out of the house and not play the game out. At any point in time, he could have asked the ANY of the HoH's to put him up and asked to be voted out. He could say, "for personal reasons I need to go home, this is not a Will trick."

Once again, I'm not trying to be mean...please do not flame me for my interpretation of events as I see them. :)

I agree with you Francis. The crash happened before the game started. He made his choice then. I do not think he should get any special private time if the other houseguests don't get it. Sorry but if it did not bother him enough to stay out of the house he should not get special treatment now.

Quote: If he really wanted to go, why is he asking for "special" treatment to be allowed out of the house

Some people here just get a bug up their ass and run with it as if it is gospel!

I would like to see the likes of them in that house...ha ha

I didn't jump on any bandwagon. I knew he did not ask for anything. I do not feel he deserves any priviledges everyone esle does not get. He went into the house knowing that his friends were in the hospital and could die. He made the choice. Time to live with it or leave the house. BTW I never really liked Kaysar anyway...but that has nothing to do with it either.

There's a Kaysar hate bandwagon?? Here on Morty's?? :blink:

I wasn't trying to jump on anyone or thing. I was remembering when 9/11 happened and they called Monica into the DR and told her and I don't remember if they gave her the option to leave or just told her. The difference was that the event happened while she was in the house. If this plane crash information is true (and I'm not saying it is or isn't), then Kaysar made his bed.

Now, if they pulled him into the DR and told him one of his friends had died then it is his prerogative to talk about it. Yes, death of a loved one is a BIG deal, I'm not saying it is. No, I'm not saying he should be spilling his guts talking and crying about it. Kaysar always struck me as a VERY guarded person, and I would expect nothing less.

What I'm saying is if his mood is any indication that he wants to be removed the game, he should ask to be voted out. I believe those in the house know him better than I do and would honor his wishes. But I do not think that he should be able to leave the game. Sorry, just my opinion.

Wow, I had to go to page 3 of the threads just to find this one!!!

I would officially like to CHANGE MY NAME!!!! I am sooo sick of Kaysar! His whole being nuetral thing is just too much!! And him moping around all last week is just depressing!! He is always saying how people need to choose sides and I dont even think he knows which side to choose! If he wont even play the veto if he wins tomorrow what does that show his so called alliance??? Ugh, I am just too lazy to change my name though!!!!!

Archived