Kaysar

Jem

Jordan ... yes ... you can't assume viewership stays constant from year to year. You pick up viewers and lose them -- and every medium must at times cater to the newcomers (and providing answers to their questions) so they can retain them. It's an age-old practice.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sassy good points.

i am 2 sick of seeing it, but so many people in the US are prejudice against muslims since 9/11 that it is important for them to show more about k's life & religion. When that part comes on I just run 2 the fridge & get a soda.

Come on now... let's put that in a different way:

Would a band stop innovating and just say "well, it's not everybody who bought our previous album so we thought it was a good idea to repeat what we have done before"?

Of course not.

The feature about Kaysar's praying and muslim life had been done before. I'm sure there were other storylines to exploit, and the fact that CBS chose not to do anything about it is pathetic.

Guest StarBaby

Oh for goodness sakes! If you watch the feeds or the show at all, you know that Kaysar won't date a woman who drinks, for one. And I would guess that he would prefer a virgin, or at least someone that is not so experienced. So, (and I do like Janelle, so don't jump on me) I don't think Janelle is a viable alternative for a GF for Kaysar. I do think he had a little crush on her last season, but I don't think for a minute he would date her.

Guest StarBaby

Well he did say CLEARLY in the house that he would not date a woman who drinks. Last time I looked (last night) Janelle drinks, and drinks quite a lot when she gets going.

Guest StarBaby

I think it all got merged into the Kaysar thread. And no, I do not think they are a couple. I think he had a major crush on her last summer, but I don't think he would date her because of his religion.

And yes, fizzle, there seem to be a lot of repeat topics tonight around veto and what will james do and etc etc etc!

Many people tend to go off on others for starting the same topic as someone else. And i dont see the need why. As we r just reading these, we can take what people are writing in a different way then the 'said' person actually ment it to be. So kindly, in the future, cuz for sure it will happen again, could we all politely mention that the topic was already started.

And i speak from experience. I just joined and started a topic, and i was a newbie and didnt kno how to use this site, and i started a thread that apparently was already done and over with, and things were said.

Lol,..i dont mean to sound rude or whatever. Im just saying... :)

i didnt see anyone go off on the starter of this thread. it was just said that there was another thread just like this one.

the reason people should do a quick scan of the topics is so we dont flood the forumwith duplicate threads... it helps out the moderators and it helps with the bandwidth so we can all come here without getting error messages.

some times its a matter of two people starting a new thread at the same time.. it happens... but a lot of times people dont take the time to look to see if there is already a topic. most of the things can be put into the individual player threads. like this should be put in the "kaysar" thread.

not that i am meaning anything to the maker of this thread in a bad way. just a heads up. :)

Guest StarBaby

And to add to what Fizzle says, honestly, IMO, a lot of these threads are unnecessary even before there are duplicates of them. EACH houseguest has a thread with their name on it, and there is a live feed discussion thread for each day. Now really, don't you think a lot of what is posted in all these new threads could go into one of those. Gosh, it would be so much easier to come in and read and get up to date on what is being posted. Not attacking anyone, just saying.

And I still don't think Janelle is or will ever be Kay's GF, for the record, and to stay on topic!! :P

honestly i would love to see them together.

Janelle looks like she could calm down with the right man..

and kaysar has enough of janelles respect to make it happen.

i know they love each other it just hasn't been exposed yet.

I hope it happens inside the house this year.

Okay, I'm confused...because Kaysar didn't win veto, does he still have to eat slop for 15 days and NOT compete for Veto next week? I thought only the winner had to abide...kind of like an auction.

Before I was pretty sure that the BBz didnt know anything going on in the outside world

But then Boogie has that shout out to Lance Bass

And now Kaysar seemed depressed, saying its "probably best that he is in here"

I dont know....it has me wondering

Archived