Kaysar

Jem

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you not start a thread with a title of words that Janelle said. I was just playing with words. Again, get over yourself......I didn't even see it was "your" thread.

oh BTW SP if you are going to quote someone than you should us these "..................." as in

"Kaysar's a Pansy"

well..... ok if you insist!!!

:lol:

that was not nice of janelle to call kaysar a flower. pffft! what if someone called her a .... oh nevermind its all been said about janelle.

Gee,he acted pretty tough after his encounter with the chilltown crew.I saw him say one thing to them & he relayed a much cockier "I told them off" version to the BB6 crew. :rolleyes:

Kaysar made one good move back in BB6 and has been acting like he is the most strategic player ever. Most of Kaysar's "big" moves end up blowing up in his face and he goes home the next week. He is the weakiest link in the SOV6, because he always over analyze things.

WickedOne,

1. Every single person in the world turns cocky when they relay life encounters with thier enemies. Even if you were found at 2am on a street corner infected with an STD, you'll tell someone a story filled with a personal bias. So Kaysar telling the Sovs what he did is very natural...and very human.

2. He told them things as he had witnesed them. Will told him to Nominate him, and Kaysar said exactly that. Being cocky would imply Kaysar said something along the lines of: "Then I told Will to go shag a sheep, and he shut up right there. Then i walked back up here and a heavenly choir was singing for me"

Kaysar made a terrible move, and I admit it. But lets not get out of hand here.

James, Diane and Nak were outside talking about Kaysar and hooking him up with friends of theirs, and James says that Kaysar has a girlfriend outside the house...

Kaysar makes what is suppose to be one bad move and ever one turns against him..today someone called him the Devil...My my the tides have change...I DONT THINK IT IS FAIR..Yes I am pulling for Dani...but Kaysar cant play for all 4 of the SOV because there is only one winner and for Janelle to say that about him on TV...HE WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID THAT ABOUT HER AND HE COULD HAVE SAID SOME WORST THINGS ABOUT OUR DARLING PRINCESS... it is NOT LIKE SHE HAS BEEN PLAYING THE GAME HERSELF BECAUSE most let me state that again MOST of the time she doesnt know what the HELL she is doing.. I GUESS WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE THE SOVs ARE HUMAN...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??? WELL I STILL LIKE THE SOV AND I STILL LIKE KAYSAR EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT PULLING FOR THEM THIS TIME... but to me they are all WINNERS IN MY BOOK including ALLISON.

Kaysar Quote of the Night

(to Janie, James, Erica):

"Rumor has it that Chicken George is going to be doing House Calls. God knows, he got enough air time tonight."

Why do the producers of Big Brother have to constantly remind us that Kayser is from IRAQ and he is MUSLIM? They are trying way to hard with this acceptence bullshit. I dont care what religion anyone in the house is nor do I care where they come from. Why does this have to be constantly shoved down our throats?

It's bad enough Kayser always says he is trying to get people to understand him and his religion...give it a rest!

Why do the producers of Big Brother have to constantly remind us that Kayser is from IRAQ and he is MUSLIM? They are trying way to hard with this acceptence bullshit. I dont care what religion anyone in the house is nor do I care where they come from. Why does this have to be constantly shoved down our throats?

It's bad enough Kayser always says he is trying to get people to understand him and his religion...give it a rest!

amen to this . they did this crap last year why must we be subject to this again. it like they feel a need to educate his on the muslim religion.

Nolimits, they feel the need because many people base their opinions and rantings on things and reasons that very much relate to his culture, not arrogance. Eh ... I'm guessing you will reply with something silly, and I'm not up to your shenanigens.

Seacrest.

Out.

sassy you disappoint me and hurt my feelings :(

Guest jordansmom

Sassy i understand were u are comming from but they showed it last year. Do we have to see it everytime he gets HoH?

Archived