Kaysar

Jem

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

overrated and not a allstar

I think Will and Kaysar are the same person, but Will is funnier. Now this may just be editing, but they both seem completely absorbed by the other's "self-absorbtion". This will end one of two ways:

A). They will knock eachother out, and get their partners taken down (Mike and Janelle) with them

B ). After getting thier partners booted, they will reconsider their dislike for eachother and join forces (ala Jun-Alison alliance)

It would appear Kaysar's on the radar of a few of the houseguest's, I think he'll have to lay low, If there are bigger fish to fry, he may last awhile.

I agree Kaysar must lay low for several weeks if he wants to have a chance in this house. He should use the time to build relationships with HGs that he considers low key and non-threatening. He also should avoid winning any HoH comps for the next 2-3 weeks otherwise he'll draw attention to himself like he did last season. Other than his HoH week last year he really didn't bring anything else of substance to the game (other than his good looks) because he was dreadful in the physical comps.

once james find out kaysar plan. kaysar fate will be seal

peaceshark "Kaysar is a weak player who thinks he's a gamer. Erika will use him and spit him out of the house."

Quoted for truth. Kaysar is all talk. He's the weakest out of the BB6 alliance. I can almost guarantee he won't make it to sequester just like the last two times.

He's a sulker in a quiet way :unsure:

I just can't stand him, he thinks he's so smart but like Ashee said he's at the bottom of his own alliance.

What's funny is he thinks he's running things, when we all know it's Janie that's the tru player.

Bye Bye Kaysar , my crystal ball tells me he will be ousted 3rd.

lol @ kaysar bashing :D

sad to hear that. i was against the allstar edition from the get go. bb is better when the players have the novelty effect.

hey! why all the kaysar bashing??????

:lol:

j/k, i just had to say that cause everyone is always saying that about everyone BUT the sov6 group. i just figured whats fair is fair right?

You're right fizzle, after all, he's not here to defend himself...

BOO FRICKIN' HOO...

Where's all the cryin' and hand wringing now that Kaysar is being bashed...oh, that's right, only applies to the sheep...

BTW, I agree, Kaysar is the most lacking in his alliance, and Howie beats him out on the fun factor. Somehoe thoguh, I still like the guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me why Kaysar is not allowed to be with a woman on tv? I think I read that somewhere that his 'religion' is against it? What is his religion, and, what does it say about women and this show?

Quote bbfan100:Can someone tell me why Kaysar is not allowed to be with a woman on tv

To explain the difference between Kaysar and the average American would take a book.

But I think one can use the short answer that he belongs to a very strict "religion" He is a Muslim which is a believer in or follower of Islam

So, because he is Muslim it means that he is not allowed sex before marriage? I don't know if I am correct in saying this about him and women I just think I read it somewhere.

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

what do you mean he is not allowed to be with a woman??? as in sexual? if thats the question.. i got one.. why would he want to be with one on tv??? Fizzle.

=====================================================================

I am sure that I read that somwhere not that I believe it cause I have no idea what being Muslim and their take on sex, or, being with a women before marriage states....yes I meant sexual. I asked because people seem to think he and Erika like each other and I think he and Janelle like each other and was thinking if he was to be with one of them on the show, would it not be allowed because of his religion.....hope that helped explain the question better.

Archived