Kaysar

Jem

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of sounding insensitive***** :rolleyes:

If Kasar's down & moody because he misses his lil woman...

I say Kaysar get into the Jack Shack & then GET ON WITH THE GAME! :lol:

Guest StarBaby

I am assuming that was a joke, because Kaysar believes in waiting to have sex until marriage, I do believe. So, just maybe it is the person, and not the sex he is missing.

this is a first. a houseguest that isnt splashing all his business all over the house/ live feeds.

good going kaysar. :) (although there are plenty of people that want to know)

kaysar is an honarble man who likes to keep to himself! too bad cause now i'm really wanting to know. its funny how his life outside the house didn't become interesting until there was something i wanted to know but never will.He is so mysterious with his application and everything never talks about his personal life then janelle had to bring up the possibility of a girlfriend.

Okay, Okay, I can't hold it in anymore. Yes, I am Kaysar's girlfriend! It is really lovely of him to hold it in as such. I do appreciate it with all the crazy chicks out there. It's all good. I know that whenever he twirls his hair he's really saying, "Elle, I love YOU!!!!" Even now, with his head shaved, he still tries to twirl...awww, what a keeper. Yep, yep, me and Kaysar...uh huh, it's true...yep...we're going to get married one day, have lots of babies which means we would have made out a lot to make those babies...yep yep, it's true...yep..

............................ I do believe, I do, I do!!! *taps red shoes 3 times*

Well, I remember in the show where they introduced all the house guests before we started voting. I believe Kaysar had 2 women talking about him, one was his sister, but the other one lead me to believe she could've been a friend/girlfriend. Anyone remember this?

I know he has been depressed the past couple of days but it looks like he is in the kitchen alone crying right now. Thats too bad I aint a huge fan of his game play or anything but he actually seems liek a good guy. I guess he is just worried about that plane crash his friend was in or something. If that rumour is true.

He was pretty sad yesterday. He told Janelle that is was sad. She did get out of it that he is missing someone.

*this thread will dissapear and get merged I am sure.

Guest StarBaby

Kaysar is starting to depress me. Cheer up Kaysar, or just get your arse voted out already. I enjoyed watching him last year (most of the time) but he is not even fun to look at lately. Sad sacks is just not becoming on him.

It'll wake him up if he gets nominated next week but he probably wont since he has become good at being a wuss to protect himself from being a target. i like kaysar but lately i've lost some respect for him. I hate how he's not really into his group as much. i wish he'd stop being so dumb and saying to boogie, 'i dont know why but i feel like i can trust you'. and then boogie tells will and they giggle like school girls. ARGH! come on kaysar, wake up and smell the deciet!

Is it just me or does Kaysar seem to get a bit jealous if Will talks to Janie Doll?Since he doesn't seem 'into' the game it seems as if he just feels possesive?Just an inkling.Yeah Yeah I know he supposedly HAS a GF.It could just be a SOV6 possesive thing.Nor does he like Wills upbeat,go-getter,onery,charming,sly & oh so fun attitude.Game ON Kaysar. B)

Archived