Da'Vonne Rogers

6 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

So, Day, David and Kevin have gone from 2 out of the 3 of them being nominated this week to being completely safe. That’s a big shift. More importantly, their eyes are now open to what’s going on in the house and the fact that they are targets and need to fight for their lives.

They need to start working the cracks in the other alliances by using the Tyler nomination. I don't have much hope in David doing anything though. At least Day played the veto and showed she's ready to play and float by or get "blood on her hands." I think it would be great if she or Kevin won the next HOH.

4 hours ago, WOC said:

I think She's gone if she doesn't win veto. Especially after calling David an Uncle Tom. There's been a lot of talk about Memphis lately and racism, and he may be, but Day seems to be racist too. 

you bet your azz she is..

13 hours ago, WOC said:

I think She's gone if she doesn't win veto. Especially after calling David an Uncle Tom. There's been a lot of talk about Memphis lately and racism, and he may be, but Day seems to be racist too. 

If she said that she definitely deserves to go home. 

1 hour ago, Keepittogether said:

Day is going home this week and she deserves to. Sloppy game play, confiding in Nicole/Dani when they didn’t deserve it and constantly (wrongly) throwing David under the bus. Day needs to go to jury and have several seats.

She jumped into the trap that so many BB players have fallen into, trusting the people who have shown more than once or twice that they don't have their backs. When people put you on the block but swear that they don't want you to go home and have always wanted to play the game with you and blah, blah, blah, believe the actions and not the words. If you are on the block it means they don't really care if you end up going home. Oops! So sad, so sorry. Bye, bye.

She also from day one didn't really want to work with David and Kevin. No one in that house considered them to be "all stars". She didn't want to get stuck being looked at as the same level of player as they were. She wanted to be in with the bigger players and refused to see that her and Bay were (are still is) being played. 

Yes, I so agree with you straykat. I keep going back to Kaysar and how hard he tried to get Bay to see the writing on the wall. Even Bay wanted to think she was of the "privileged" and did not want to associate with the outcasts. But if the marginalized ones had stuck together -- oh wow. They could have been a real force to take down the pre-game / privileged alliance.  Why could it not have gone that way?????  The dream team could have been -- Kaysar, Janelle, Keesha, Bay, Day, David, Kevin (and maybe even Nicole A if she hadn't gone completely nuts).

On 9/21/2020 at 4:13 PM, WOC said:

Her third season and she still can't play the game. I hope Tyler tells her that Nic voted Ian out in his goodbye message, like he said he wants to. 

This season no one had a chance outside of the Committee.  They played it smart to get out Janelle first.  She would have been the only one that could have rounded up the troops to eliminate the committee.  Now the season is boring, disappointing, and racial ignorance galore. I was rooting for Da'vonne and hate to see her go.  I just hope if they do another all-star, they  figure out how to stop the pre-alliance.  Survivor does it all the time why can BB not figure out how bad the production of this show has been.  So bad CBS has to step in fix all of their mistakes.

I don’t think it was on purpose, but Day really screwed Dani’s game by her and Kevin picking her and Nicole for the POV competition. It solidified what the committee already thought that Dani had some sort of side alliance with Day. 

The ironic thing is that of course Day shouldn’t have picked her because Dani wasn’t going to use the veto on her anyway.