Nakomis

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nakomis is one of my all time favorites. I so hope she gets in. I think she is one of the smartest players of all time, BUT listening to her tape.....I don't know.....she sounded sorta dumb. I mean she said stratERY twice instead of STRATEGY! Oh, my poor Nakomis! Has the hair dye seeped in where it shouldn't?? My, my, what to do??? Ah hell, I still like her!

Nakomis was a great player argubaly the best of BB5. Her only mistake was trusing CB and Diane. I hope she gets in.

I am surprised that she signed up to do this again. as soon as season 5 was over she said she was done with it and dropped off the radar... now she is back??? :huh:

and back in BB5 when we first heard there were 2 people related to each other... wasnt it obvious??? her and cowboy talked stupid, looked stupid, dressed stupid..... they stuck out like a sore thumb.

i really dont want to see either of them on BB7... i had way to much of them in BB5.

ROFL, that is exactly.. almost word for word what my husband said. He even told me they were related from day one! LMAO!!

Anyhow, I did give her a vote.. I just hope I dont have to see both of them in there again. teehee

the mastermind of the great eviction tool 6 finger plan deserve in on this alone

thanks neb always thought she came up with it

:huh: come up with one good idea and all of a sudden you are better than anyone???

lets face it.... they all played the game before and some will get another chance to play. do they deserve it based on a good idea or good gameplay or good personality? well... it doesnt matter cause CBS will put in who they want anyways.

the origional six finger plan WAS Nakomis's idea.. of course it wasnt for BB's veto comp, it was a sick whips and chains pervy thing she liked to play that involved 6 fingers! :lol::unsure:

NO to Nakomis

She stumbled upon the "six finger plan" because she still counts with her fingers. Nik is an idiot.

She is from San Antonio yet doesn't know the difference between Texas A&M, Texas Tech and Texas State(formerly Southwest Texas State). I realize many from around the country wouldn't know the difference, but don't you at least know a little bit about colleges with over 25,000 in enrollment in your own state? I had to listen to the most ignorant conversation between Diane and Nik because she didn't know a thing about her own state. Diane actually knew more from just visiting. BUT, if she is chosen, please use NIK as the abreviation because that is her nickname. They call her Nik not Nak. Thank you very much.

Side note to Nebarist: What is wrong with saying, "Whenever I was..." when talking about something in the past? I don't consider that "Texan". "I'm fixin' to go to the store over yonder" is Texan.

Wow, what the egos run thick in this thread. A few comments.

First, it's amusing that the same people ragging on Nakomis are intent on defending Cowboy. Why hysterical about her chosen moniker while absolutely ignoring the fact that others had the same preference in the household. Who cares? Clearly she prefers the name Nakomis and is happy with it, so why would anyone at all be bothered with her taking it as her name? People are really reaching to find things to be critical about in that case.

Second, who cares what colleges and universities she is aware of in her state. Academia appeals to some but not to all, and it is a big business regardless. Some of the smartest people I know, and incidentally some of the most successful as well are not college graduates or less. Attempting to marry that idea with her smarts is pretty darn superficial and again, reaching for something to be critical about.

Third, okay - which sibling won 50k, and should have flown his family to his wedding if they wanted? Ohhh, that's right, Cowboy. Perhaps he did offer, and if he did, kudos for that, but an invitation to a cross-country event is often extremely hard to afford for some people. I didn't get the impression that Nakomis or her family in general were extremely well off, so I can see how possibly scraping up the cash would be an issue. Lucky for Drew he had won a cool 500k. I'm curious if Scott payed for his own airfare. My husband, two daughters and I had to really do some tap-dancing to make sure that we will be attending my brothers wedding this September, so I can certainly empathize with figuring out the logistics on cross-country travel planning, especially if you are going to have to pay for your own airfare and accomodations. But hey, if you all live in a world where it's as easy as can be, lucky for you! Most of us don't have that luxury.

Fourth, sure the 'cool beans' thing was dorky, but many of them said some dorky stuff. Janelle did her 'oh boy big brother' blah blah. It had the feel of some idiot producer pushing them to say their catch phrase, and beyond just being dumb things to say came off as sounding unnatural and canned.

Fifth, Nakomis was making a joke about the use of 'strategery', which I believe is what Cowboy called it in the DNA season. Many of them would gigglingly use the expression. This is the place where I think I would be most critical of her, because unless he's in on and happy with the joke as well, then she's being a bit of a bonehead to mock him. Who knows - I sure don't.

And finally - Carvin, if your goal is to be the new Shock, be prepared to be arguing with yourself as the summer dwindles on. Shock had a real knack for getting people to ignore him and cease all attempts at any sort of a conversation with him. Then again, perhaps you just want to be a troll - if that is the case, give us a heads-up early so we can ignore you from the starting gate.

Hasta proxima y no me moleste.

Archived