Nakomis

This is where Nakomis got her ""name"" from! She talked about it on the show...

Gods from Native American Mythology...

NOKOMIS

Also known as NOKOMOS

NOKOMIS: Mother Earth. She's the swinging grandmother.

It all started when she was a young and very beautiful Love Goddess. Full of high spirits, she liked to swing from heavenly heights on a vine until one day jealous rivals cut through it. She made a big splash when she plummeted into the primordial ocean. There was no way back.

So she floated with the wind and waves, which went out of their way to waft her into pregnancy. This caused her to give birth to just about everything and it all became a little crowded.

As she floated she became more bloated, supporting lots of life, and she grew larger and larger until one day she was as big and round as the Earth. Because that is exactly what she had become. The grandmother of all Earth Mothers.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her and her phony name need to learn a little something about what it means to be part of a family.

Necrosis showed no class by not attending her brothers wedding.

Exactly Carvin.

NOKOMIS

Also known as NOKOMOS

It all started when she was a young and very beautiful Love Goddess. Full of high spirits, she liked to swing from heavenly heights on a vine until one day jealous rivals cut through it. She made a big splash when she plummeted into the primordial ocean. There was no way back.

So she floated with the wind and waves, which went out of their way to waft her into pregnancy. This caused her to give birth to just about everything and it all became a little crowded.

As she floated she became more bloated, supporting lots of life, and she grew larger and larger until one day she was as big and round as the Earth. Because that is exactly what she had become. The grandmother of all Earth Mothers.

Very interesting Cherokee I missed that on the show too.

NOKOMIS

Also known as NOKOMOS

This is so spiritually enlightening. thanks for posting it.

Carvin...Do you EVER have anything nice to say?? Or do you just enjoy thread stalking to piss everyone off?? If you can't say something to add to everyones posts...then just read it and move on!! :angry:

Everyone is getting tired of your HIT AND RUN tactics!! <_<

OK This is what I mean Cravin... I am 1/2 Cherokee Indian and 1/2 Irish... To me to say that what Cherokee posted is gibberish is offensive... That's all I meant...

I wasn't questioning your morals. I don't even know you so that would be the last thing I would do...I don't make assumptions about people glad you understood ...family means a lot to me....

Has anyone seen NakomisRules?? Some of the older posters would remember her,I always enjoyed chatting with her.

Hope you guys don't mind me posting about NakomisRules here,I know that if she were to check in she would head to this thread.

Jinx

Her and her phony name need to learn a little something about what it means to be part of a family.

Does anyone even know If she was invited to the wedding.

I miss her too Jinx... and TheKidDEM...

We all miss Kid. Ironically, I was just thinking about him the other day wondering what happened to him. Maybe he has a new ID and hasn't bothered to let us know? :(

Amen she was a miserable excuse for a human being regardless of what her name meant.

Archived