Nakomis

Is it me or does anyone else think that Drew and Scott could of been the lead's in Brokeback Mountain. Think about it. Drew could of been Jack Twist and Scott could of been Ennis Del Mar. They also sort of have resembelences to the actor's Heath Ledger and Jake Gylenhaal. Oh and on another note congrat's Cowboy. You looked really happy. Also it look's like you got you'r teeth fixed. :)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I almost said the same thing in my last post but just let it slide. :lol:

I did however wonder if those cowboy hats that Scott and Drew were wearing were the same ones that Cowboy wore on his wanker when he streaked through the house in front of the girls!! :blink::lol::lol:

That was too funny and priceless!! Poor Cowboy...He was so in love with the Horsemen...that he would have done anything for them!!

Guest StarBaby
Looks like Cowboy got his teeth fixed with his winnings.

The teeth look good; the eyebrows still need some thinning out, and IMO, those chops just draw attention to the big ears. But, it's a start!

I liked Nakomis and thought she was amazing at the competition's

3 HOH's and 1 POV.

I also thought that Big Brother 5 was the best of the season's since it was so unique. It didn't have 14 of the most beautiful people in the world. It was a season of character's and "Real People". I would love to see Nakomis go back into the house and I'd vote for her to.

I agree with that about BB5, but then you have dudes like Scott and Jase, and Holly. I think BB6 was actually the best when it comes to more regular people all around. I mean, there were no Scott or Jases. The only alpha male type you had was a overcompensating firefirghter with a napeloean complex. No guy in the house this year was a 'look in the mirror 24/7 pretty boy' . . Like Jase, Scott, Hardy, Dr Will, Roddy, Eric(BB3), nathan, Justin. Not even Beau

I'm so glad that everyone here is so damn good looking. Otherwise, we wouldn't really be all that qualified to critique other peoples appearances.

Oh SNAP! Carvin you're my hero for the day...

I always liked Nakomis too. When I first saw her, I was shocked by her appearance but as I watched her in the game, I found her to be very intelligent. She definitely didn't take any crap off anyone.

**On the subject of Shock, I always read his posts and tended to ignore what he said. He was so opinionated in his beliefs that he tended to attack other posters for disagreeing with him. He liked to name-call too much which is something that shouldn't happen on a message board. On the other hand, he did post interesting articles and facts. You could always count on Shock to live up to his name and start turmoil in a thread. **:(

I was never shocked by her appearance, but besides that, I feel the same way as you about her!

I also have to post a DITTO on your "shock" statement! What happened with him?

kayo knows.

You got that right... ;)

I was never shocked by her appearance, but besides that, I feel the same way as you about her!

I only know what I have read - he asked Morty to unregister him. Before that, there were some insults flying back and forth on the board. But I have no other knowledge than that.

I'm so glad that everyone here is so damn good looking. Otherwise, we wouldn't really be all that qualified to critique other peoples appearances.

I dont know if you heard or not but ummmmmm actually I am pretty HOT!!!! :D But thats just me....I dont know about these other folks up in here :huh:

I mean I dont critique other people appearances because nobody has it like me ;) *poppin collar and brushing dirt off my shoulders* :P

He's posting over at James' site...

Didn't you just get here? You want to leave already?

And besides your posts need to be much longer, offer a very biased opinion with no chance of discussion and use the words "poopteen" and "fingerbangers". Okay? :P

Didn't you just get here? You want to leave already?

And besides your posts need to be much longer, offer a very biased opinion with no chance of discussion and use the words "poopteen" and "fingerbangers". Okay? :P

Don't forget 'smearing feces' as well. The guy was really obssessed with the ol' poop chute!

Archived