Big Brother General Discussion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gosh I wish those mikes wouldn't pick up so many disgusting eating, crunching and smacking lips sounds especially from Josh with his heavy mouth breathing.  Even the crackling of the bags they rummage through is getting on my nerves.  I'm so happy they don't have chewing gum.   Lol I guess it's high time this season ends.

9 hours ago, straykat said:

I think it depends on your definition of "celebrity". Here is the rumor from the the update page.

Rumored to appear in the Celebrity BB cast, are: 
Natalie Nunn from Bad Girls Club, she has appeared on multiple shows on VH1 and appeared on Marriage Bootcamp with her mother. 

Lance Bass is best known for being a pop singer in the group NSYNC.

Bradtheladlong is a popular YouTuber who came out as asexual a few years ago.

Duane "Dog" Chapman is best known for his A&E series Dog The Bounty Hunter. 

Tiffany Pollard, also called New York, is best known for appearing on VH1's Flavor of Love. Rap star, Flavor Flav nicknamed her New York. 

Drita D'avanzo is best known for her role on Mob Wives. 

ugh!

Just saw video on TMZ showing Paul walking up and bitch slapping Josh on face because he was crying.  Shocking. Will Josh not turn on Paul after that?  Or will it continue, Paul intimidating his way to the big bucks and everyone continuing to give in to Paul to avoid being next person attacked.  Assault charges perhaps?!  Paul's true character is shining thru now.  Scum abuser foul mouthed slime.  Please no one vote for Paul to win.  If he is in F2 please Jury,  let the other person win.  

So odd that so many this year, just like last year, are hoping Paul doesn't win.  Not odd but sad that here we are again.  Another year tarnished with that ugly devil.  

5 hours ago, straykat said:

With all these has been, D list "celebrities" it will be the one most willing to do whatever it takes to get camera time. 

I think I will pass on this show.  I probably will still be in therapy from watching this show anyway.

51 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Just saw video on TMZ showing Paul walking up and bitch slapping Josh on face because he was crying.  Shocking. Will Josh not turn on Paul after that?  Or will it continue, Paul intimidating his way to the big bucks and everyone continuing to give in to Paul to avoid being next person attacked.  Assault charges perhaps?!  Paul's true character is shining thru now.  Scum abuser foul mouthed slime.  Please no one vote for Paul to win.  If he is in F2 please Jury,  let the other person win.  

So odd that so many this year, just like last year, are hoping Paul doesn't win.  Not odd but sad that here we are again.  Another year tarnished with that ugly devil.  

What?  If I were Josh I would have put the SOB down and sat on him long enough to crush the air out of him.  Will they let him get away with that? Wasn't that crazy nephew Hanz  thown out just for chest bumping in anger?

56 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Trust me, I'm not defending Paul, but that was hardly a bitch slap.

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

What?  If I were Josh I would have put the SOB down and sat on him long enough to crush the air out of him.  Will they let him get away with that? Wasn't that crazy nephew Hanz  thown out just for chest bumping in anger?

I watched the clip. It wasn't a full in slap, more like a smack on the side of the face. But then Paul tells him that he (Paul) can cry on cue and calls him a fucking idiot. It's just constant demeaning and mental abuse from Paul.

55 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Based on how BB has handled things in the past, I don't see why Paul wasn't kicked out of the game for that. Paul is obviously pissed at Josh and walks over to Josh, slaps him in the face and calls him a fucking idiot. That is assault and battery. How can they allow him to stay? 

5 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Based on how BB has handled things in the past, I don't see why Paul wasn't kicked out of the game for that. Paul is obviously pissed at Josh and walks over to Josh, slaps him in the face and calls him a fucking idiot. That is assault and battery. How can they allow him to stay? 

I wish they would throw him out. That would really make my day.  Then, as another poster suggested, they could donate Paul's money to the Harvey and Irma relief.

1 hour ago, straykat said:

I watched the clip. It wasn't a full in slap, more like a smack on the side of the face. But then Paul tells him that he (Paul) can cry on cue and calls him a fucking idiot. It's just constant demeaning and mental abuse from Paul.

Yeah, I went to the site and searched the clip after seeing the post.  It wasn't a full on slap but there is nothing more insulting in my book but a slap on the face.  I can take a punch in the shoulder, or slap on the butt or even maybe a clap behind the neck but I would grow horns at being slapped or smacked on the cheek.  Never mind being called a f'n idiot to boot.  This guy thinks he can get away with anything.

2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Paul is a real POS.  And he's likely to win.  

He's a tyrant and thinks he can do anything he wants. He's been telling his minions that they won't want to watch the show when they get out because once they get out, they won't care. BS! I'll bet he watched everything he could find. He would rather they didn't watch so they don't see how horrible he was and how badly he talked about them. And they will see how they danced to his tune until he was done with them.

1 hour ago, straykat said:

He's a tyrant and thinks he can do anything he wants. He's been telling his minions that they won't want to watch the show when they get out because once they get out, they won't care. BS! I'll bet he watched everything he could find. He would rather they didn't watch so they don't see how horrible he was and how badly he talked about them. And they will see how they danced to his tune until he was done with them.

ITA!  He doesn't want any of them to see what really went down.

On 9/10/2017 at 6:30 PM, HeleneL said:

OMG that was hilarious and bizarre lol.  She had to be lying about not having a baby or being in a late term pregnancy when she kept pumping her breast milk.  I can't think of anything else that would account for her to have this. Some women have breast fed for years up to 6 years old so pumping the breast milk would just continue producing it.

I knew a woman who breast fed her son until he was 13...it was, according to her, his choice.

On 9/10/2017 at 1:31 PM, Kaetra said:

Why do they leave the water running when they do the dishes?  Aren't they in California, isn't there a water shortage?  Can't they just fill the sink with soapy water like normal people ?

You know, I've always felt that the number 1 way that water gets wasted is when you have to turn on the hot water and run it until it actually gets hot.  There is no question that a LOT of water gets wasted this way, yet no one seems to do anything about it.  There are ways around this waste: recirculating pumps that keep warm water in the pipe (at almost no cost) which cuts the warm up time considerably, or smaller water heaters under the sink and/or IN the bathrooms that cut down the distance from water heater to faucet drastically.

If the people who advocate saving water are serious, they need to work on this area of water waste.  IMHO it is THE area to save the most wasted water (I'll bet almost everyone wastes 2-3 gallons of water EVERY DAY in this way), yet no one even talks about it.

3 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

You know, I've always felt that the number 1 way that water gets wasted is when you have to turn on the hot water and run it until it actually gets hot.  There is no question that a LOT of water gets wasted this way, yet no one seems to do anything about it.  There are ways around this waste: recirculating pumps that keep warm water in the pipe (at almost no cost) which cuts the warm up time considerably, or smaller water heaters under the sink and/or IN the bathrooms that cut down the distance from water heater to faucet drastically.

If the people who advocate saving water are serious, they need to work on this area of water waste.  IMHO it is THE area to save the most wasted water (I'll bet almost everyone wastes 2-3 gallons of water EVERY DAY in this way), yet no one even talks about it.

They do have tankless water heaters now and they waste less water. 

10 hours ago, straykat said:

I sure hope SOMEONE puts a bug in the HG ear that they need to watch the shows and read the message board to see how Paul played them and what a POS he is.

20 minutes ago, Newby said:

I sure hope SOMEONE puts a bug in the HG ear that they need to watch the shows and read the message board to see how Paul played them and what a POS he is.

I hope somebody clues him in that he's not very attractive, inside or out.  He's so full of himself.  I wish somebody would knock him off of his high horse.  

6 minutes ago, Roli said:

I hope somebody clues him in that he's not very attractive, inside or out.  He's so full of himself.  I wish somebody would knock him off of his high horse.  

He reminds me of a little bridge troll character, or a character from a Mario WII game. That hair on his face, attitude, and mannerisms.