Big Brother General Discussion

22 minutes ago, Plumber said:

This was leaked by a respected Reddit user a short time ago:

SPOILER   .......................................

I don't know if we can call anything a "Spoiler" anymore in this season.  I did enjoy some of the comments there.  "Unexpect the expected"  :clap:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, fredtheturtle said:

Do you think any future houseguest will let a vet stay in the house?  I don't think so.  And it's final 4 now. Why are they still so vendictive?  I think Xmas and Paul are ego tripping so bad that it's made them crazy.  Why are they going to go off on Kevin and why are they up his ass now?  Their faces even look crazy now.  I was a Paul fan and then he got that serial killer look on his face and I shuddered and thought that that boy needs an Exorcism and so does his sidekick Black Xmas.  I hear the Norman Bates cuckoo sounds when they do closeups.  

My question was rhetorical, I neither think that this was the best BB game ever or that Paul is the best player houseguest ever. The season has been disappointing because it's apparently fixed and Paul is such a f****** tool. Anyhow guess it acted as Paul has would ruin the game for me. Some might think it's great game play, I think it's poor sportsmanship. But then I thought Big Brother, what is big brother over the years I watched season after season and I've never seen anything like this. Evil Dick didn't compare to this no one has ever compared to Paul and his game. Will was cagey, manipulative and conniving... But light-hearted and funny. Oh and much easier on the eye. if this was the first time I've ever watched big brother I would never bother to tune in again, and probably wouldn't have continued to even show any interest in this crap, currently. I find nothing impressive about Paul's game or any of these houseguests. Kevin's my favorite because he's the least cruel and obnoxious. He could be called a floater but I don't even know if there was a floater this season. You can call Matt and Raven floaters but then they were all floaters because they just floated after big Paul. I can't even make sense of this season. It's been a complete disappointment, I hate to see Paul have a chance at winning this money being in final two, and you'll probably be in final two. I only hope that once they get out of there they realize how horrible they have been. But for Paul to be portrayed is one of the best players on Big Brother would just be an insult unless your person who finds this kind of behavior entertaining. And it's not just Paul it's Christmas it's Josh at times, but I think if Josh was in a house with a different set of people he wouldn't have acted like such an a******. Raven Matt were joke Mark and Elena sing pretty mainstream if they were in a house with different folks. Kevin would have probably never made it this far in another house because of his age and generation gap. Cody and Jessica would have played a different game, but when the Blasted long if they were just going to hide in a bedroom and if Cody acted that aggro he wouldn't made it that far. Some of the other folks that I'm not naming have been left behind so early in the game I don't know what kind of gameplay they would have had. Oh and

Alex was a bully but may not have acted in that fashion if she was with other folks. Jason was fine except for the rape comments. However, collectively all of them together we're bullies, demeaning with hostility and aggression that makes no sense to me. It was like watching a group home full of marginally compromised socially inept people. I don't bother to tune in and watch the show, I don't watch Big Brother after Dark anymore, I read some posts here and maybe run to the show that I've dvr'd in the middle of the night when I've got nothing else to do and cannot sleep, but that's hard to do because I can't stand Paul and Christmas to the point of turning the TV off. Society has enough assholes out there it's just mind-boggling to me that they got so many Under One Roof for the show this season. I don't know if there's really such a thing as little man syndrome, no offense to any petite statured men out there, but if there's any validity to that phrase Paul fits the phrase perfectly. And maybe between his small stature and his culture he's had to defend himself along the way growing up and that has turned him into a complete piece of s***. In the beginning I couldn't stand Alex the most, now she hardly crosses my mind compared to Paul and his babe Christmas. Well that's my rant for the evening.

5 hours ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Society has enough assholes out there it's just mind-boggling to me that they got so many Under One Roof for the show this season.

I think they fed off each other's inner assholery™ (a newly invented word, coming soon to a dictionary near you. ;)).  

Everybody has a little assholery™ within themselves.  Paul, being the huge asshole that he is, was able to draw out the assholery™ within the other HGs and use it to his advantage.  

I don't accept that he had good game play.  He got so many advantages from production that it's impossible to judge his game play.  I guess we're all fools for even watching after seeing that they gave him a three week head start on everyone else.  I guess this season was a study in human behavior about how people act when someone gets a huge advantage over everyone else.  Kinda like life.  Kinda depressing, actually.  

I'll see it through.  It's almost over anyway.  

12 hours ago, WOC said:

And how is that different then what Alex did to Jason for weeks and weeks? She constantly berated him.

For all of you having hissy fits over Paul slapping Josh I'd recommend you contacting CBS and request they evict Paul. Good luck with that!

To me I always saw Alex beating on Jason in a way more joking manner then what Paul did to Josh that night.  Josh was already down in the dumps and for his so called friend to come in and do and say what he did sorry but Paul was way out of line.  Jason and Alex have been joking and horsing around all season.  Looking more to me like brother and sister type of thing.  But Paul and the way he responded to Josh that night was cruel and mean.  But then again thats Paul for you cruel and mean.

I'm feeling ya Paulisabunion!

I'm going to watch to the end too Roli, but I've taken BBAD off of my record list. I'm hoping that at the end the evicted HGs give Paul, and which ever lackey he drags with him, shit. They do that thing at the end where the evicted HGs get to ask questions right? 

5 hours ago, PAULISABUNION said:

My question was rhetorical, I neither think that this was the best BB game ever or that Paul is the best player houseguest ever. The season has been disappointing because it's apparently fixed and Paul is such a f****** tool. Anyhow guess it acted as Paul has would ruin the game for me. Some might think it's great game play, I think it's poor sportsmanship. But then I thought Big Brother, what is big brother over the years I watched season after season and I've never seen anything like this. Evil Dick didn't compare to this no one has ever compared to Paul and his game. Will was cagey, manipulative and conniving... But light-hearted and funny. Oh and much easier on the eye. if this was the first time I've ever watched big brother I would never bother to tune in again, and probably wouldn't have continued to even show any interest in this crap, currently. I find nothing impressive about Paul's game or any of these houseguests. Kevin's my favorite because he's the least cruel and obnoxious. He could be called a floater but I don't even know if there was a floater this season. You can call Matt and Raven floaters but then they were all floaters because they just floated after big Paul. I can't even make sense of this season. It's been a complete disappointment, I hate to see Paul have a chance at winning this money being in final two, and you'll probably be in final two. I only hope that once they get out of there they realize how horrible they have been. But for Paul to be portrayed is one of the best players on Big Brother would just be an insult unless your person who finds this kind of behavior entertaining. And it's not just Paul it's Christmas it's Josh at times, but I think if Josh was in a house with a different set of people he wouldn't have acted like such an a******. Raven Matt were joke Mark and Elena sing pretty mainstream if they were in a house with different folks. Kevin would have probably never made it this far in another house because of his age and generation gap. Cody and Jessica would have played a different game, but when the Blasted long if they were just going to hide in a bedroom and if Cody acted that aggro he wouldn't made it that far. Some of the other folks that I'm not naming have been left behind so early in the game I don't know what kind of gameplay they would have had. Oh and

Alex was a bully but may not have acted in that fashion if she was with other folks. Jason was fine except for the rape comments. However, collectively all of them together we're bullies, demeaning with hostility and aggression that makes no sense to me. It was like watching a group home full of marginally compromised socially inept people. I don't bother to tune in and watch the show, I don't watch Big Brother after Dark anymore, I read some posts here and maybe run to the show that I've dvr'd in the middle of the night when I've got nothing else to do and cannot sleep, but that's hard to do because I can't stand Paul and Christmas to the point of turning the TV off. Society has enough assholes out there it's just mind-boggling to me that they got so many Under One Roof for the show this season. I don't know if there's really such a thing as little man syndrome, no offense to any petite statured men out there, but if there's any validity to that phrase Paul fits the phrase perfectly. And maybe between his small stature and his culture he's had to defend himself along the way growing up and that has turned him into a complete piece of s***. In the beginning I couldn't stand Alex the most, now she hardly crosses my mind compared to Paul and his babe Christmas. Well that's my rant for the evening.

Adding to your rant lets not forget the fact that Christmas couldnt even compete in half the HOH's along with Veto another thing to me that wasnt fair at all.  The only possible reason I figure they gave her the chance to stay was because they where already a man down in the cast and it would have messed up their production.  

9 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

To me I always saw Alex beating on Jason in a way more joking manner then what Paul did to Josh that night.  Josh was already down in the dumps and for his so called friend to come in and do and say what he did sorry but Paul was way out of line.  Jason and Alex have been joking and horsing around all season.  Looking more to me like brother and sister type of thing.  But Paul and the way he responded to Josh that night was cruel and mean.  But then again thats Paul for you cruel and mean.

I agree.  I feel that if Jason had seriously said, in a moment when they weren't joking around, "Hey, it bothers me when you hit me and you cross the line with some of the things you say.", Alex would have stopped.  She genuinely liked Jason.  She didn't do what she did to be hurtful.  

2 minutes ago, PinkyLee said:

Adding to your rant lets not forget the fact that Christmas couldnt even compete in half the HOH's along with Veto another thing to me that wasnt fair at all.  The only possible reason I figure they gave her the chance to stay was because they where already a man down in the cast and it would have messed up their production.  

Or....it was in their agreement with her at the outset that she'd make it to the end.  Fixed "game".  

It's a mob mentality and BB is very much aware that it can and will occur...much like what happens in real life situations.  Also, they choose people with opposite personalities.  If everyone agreed in the house and if everyone's opinion on this board was one and the same it would be one huge snoozefest all around. Without Paul starting stuff up this season all we would have had was 2.5 couples in bed having sex all day  and Cody's "outsiders" doing nothing.

5 minutes ago, WOC said:

I'm feeling ya Paulisabunion!

I'm going to watch to the end too Roli, but I've taken BBAD off of my record list. I'm hoping that at the end the evicted HGs give Paul, and which ever lackey he drags with him, shit. They do that thing at the end where the evicted HGs get to ask questions right? 

I don't watch the live feeds very often anymore, and I don't even read much of the live feed updates here at Morty's.  I marvel at the LFU;s here that they're able to get through them so they can post for others.  It generally gets a bit boring toward the end, but this season is beyond predictable.  My tolerance level just isn't that high.  

9 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Please define 'slap' to me.  Then same for 'bitch slap'. I thought bitch slap is something a stronger person does to a weaker person and a slap that is unexpected.  You can hear Paul's unexpected slap across Josh's face.  Although Josh is probably stronger than Paul physically we all know Josh seems to have mentality of a child.  What do you think is a bitch slap.  This confuses me.  

slapping to humiliate (someone) with ridicule, criticism, or other verbal abuse BITCH Slap 

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's a mob mentality and BB is very much aware that it can and will occur...much like what happens in real life situations.  Also, they choose people with opposite personalities.  If everyone agreed in the house and if everyone's opinion on this board was one and the same it would be one huge snoozefest all around. Without Paul starting stuff up this season all we would have had was 2.5 couples in bed having sex all day  and Cody's "outsiders" doing nothing.

True.  This season has turned into a super snoozefest, IMO.  But I'm no quitter, so I'll see it through to the end.  

4 minutes ago, Roli said:

Or....it was in their agreement with her at the outset that she'd make it to the end.  Fixed "game".  

And they could have handed her a come back or temptation that kept her in the game and gave her advantages like others had.  My guess is that having her leave screwed up their production schedule and they weren't having it. They already tossed out their fillers...Cameron and Meghan, so there was no one left for production to play it out as scheduled.

24 minutes ago, Roli said:

I think they fed off each other's inner assholery™ (a newly invented word, coming soon to a dictionary near you. ;)).  

Everybody has a little assholery™ within themselves.  Paul, being the huge asshole that he is, was able to draw out the assholery™ within the other HGs and use it to his advantage.  

I don't accept that he had good game play.  He got so many advantages from production that it's impossible to judge his game play.  I guess we're all fools for even watching after seeing that they gave him a three week head start on everyone else.  I guess this season was a study in human behavior about how people act when someone gets a huge advantage over everyone else.  Kinda like life.  Kinda depressing, actually.  

I'll see it through.  It's almost over anyway.  

I love your new word and will put it into use right away.  I also agree that production has ruined this game and will see how it has turned so many people off and will never do it again.  It's much too late for this season and it looks like Paul will win first place.  I would like to say I have prayed Paul would get voted out, but I don't want to waste my prayers on something like that.  I do HOPE, however, that he does not do better than third place.  I would love to see Josh and Kevin in first and second place.

Production has ruined this game for many years now mostly with the advantages and disadvantages they create and viewers voting.  I think it's more evident to people this year because it looks like a fav is not going to win.  I'm good with it because the Derek and Dan seasons were boring and as predictable as this one.

8 hours ago, Plumber said:

This was leaked by a respected Reddit user a short time ago:

SPOILER

SPOILER

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=27198810

Perfect ending for this faux 'game'.  I think BB/CBS screwed themselves with this seemingly corrupt season.  I have no desire to watch BB Celebrities as I now believe that it also will be fixed.  The excitement is gone!  The interest I had watching what I believed were honest reactions and true game play is over.

If Paul takes Kevin to F2, hopefully Jury will give the win to Kevin.  Will evil win out this season?

This entire fiasco does remind me of times when Manson followers killed innocent people at orders from their 'leader' and when Jones talked his 'flock' of deranged religious people into drinking the koolaid,  pure evil on all 3 IMO.  This time we watched the entire thing played out on CBS.   Someone should be fired after this mess.  The world has been watching this, including impressionable minds of children and weak minded adults.  

11 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't watch the live feeds very often anymore, and I don't even read much of the live feed updates here at Morty's.  I marvel at the LFU;s here that they're able to get through them so they can post for others.  It generally gets a bit boring toward the end, but this season is beyond predictable.  My tolerance level just isn't that high.  

I am SO thankful that we have people who can, and will, watch the LFs and post for the rest of us.  My disgust at this show knows no bounds.  I wish there was some way we could know what the Powers That Be think about all the negative comments that have been made about the show this season.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if it has all been a joke and Paul will be voted out at 3rd place!!

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

I wonder why they have only shown the jury house once. At this point the jury house may be more interesting to watch. I would love an entire episode of that.

I agree.  It would have been very interesting to watch each HG coming to Jury and their reaction to Paul's betrayal and lies and manipulation.  That would have been the interactions that would have shown true real interactions.  Wondering if Alex will tell Jason to give Paul his Jury vote.  

3 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I agree.  It would have been very interesting to watch each HG coming to Jury and their reaction to Paul's betrayal and lies and manipulation.  That would have been the interactions that would have shown true real interactions.  Wondering if Alex will tell Jason to give Paul his Jury vote.  

It seems like this has been going on for a few seasons now - them not showing much of the jury house.

22 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Production has ruined this game for many years now mostly with the advantages and disadvantages they create and viewers voting.  I think it's more evident to people this year because it looks like a fav is not going to win.  I'm good with it because the Derek and Dan seasons were boring and as predictable as this one.

As a newer viewer beginning with Derek,  I found his game play fascinating, although some of his actions infuriated me.  But to watch Derek's law enforcement techniques was of great interest to me.  Derek presented himself as quiet, innocent personality, never allowing others to know he was controlling the game.  He had a way of discussing with others who 'might they' put on block, in end convincing them to believe 'it' was their idea.  In that case, I felt he definitely deserved the win.  Glad I began with Derek, at least I did see what this game used to be.