Cody & Jessica

1 hour ago, tralynn222 said:

Completely agree.  This is the WORST season ever.  I used to like Paul, but now he's shown his true colors.  In the beginning I wasn't too keen on Cody because of what he said to Megan, but I don't think anyone should be treated the way he has.  No matter what, everyone deserves dignity and respect.  

Paul has always been awful

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Roli said:

Oh, I don't disagree that what most of the rest of the house is doing to them is dirty and vicious.  I could never treat another living creature like they are.  

Jessica was foolish to divulge that she had the Temptation, and then she embellished what it is and was basically taunting Paul and Co. with it.  Those were big mistakes on her part, IMO.  

Yeah, I couldn't believe both Mark and Josh got away with throwing things on each other.  I'm sure they got warned/reprimanded, but that really crosses a line.  Even being in someone's face crosses a line, IMO.  I wouldn't do well on BB.  I'm too nice.  ;)

I agree with everything you said.  

True Roli .. that just gave time for Paul to devise his plan of attack .. If she would have stayed tight lipped about it then yes if would have put them up then Paula woudl ahve to make a fast decision on the spot. Now she gave him time...

1 hour ago, tralynn222 said:

Completely agree.  This is the WORST season ever.  I used to like Paul, but now he's shown his true colors.  In the beginning I wasn't too keen on Cody because of what he said to Megan, but I don't think anyone should be treated the way he has.  No matter what, everyone deserves dignity and respect.  

Think about it .. They ALL ganged up on Cody in the beginning !! Remember he had to put up ah how many again? I think wit all the changes with the hex crap he had to change his two noms like 5 times !!! 5 times in the first week!!! Could any of them done any better? Nope ... 

2 minutes ago, ToneLoc said:

Think about it .. They ALL ganged up on Cody in the beginning !! Remember he had to put up ah how many again? I think wit all the changes with the hex crap he had to change his two noms like 5 times !!! 5 times in the first week!!! Could any of them done any better? Nope ... 

I agree! BB set him up right out of the gate. They intentionally set the stage for angsty hg and turmoil aka show ratings. 

1 hour ago, dnicho286 said:

Cody and Jess only ones with enough guts to take on Paul. All the others are his puppets. He pulls the strings and they perform. 

I don't think it's so much people don't have the guts to take on Paul ... They have no reason to take on Paul.  It's not really a bad play allow him to have the huge target on himself and let Jess / Cody / Paul slug it out back and forth as long as they want.

If I'm in the house I'm playing the same way Kevin/Jason is ... Stay somewhere in the middle and let these crazies battle it

On 8/1/2017 at 7:52 PM, Roli said:

ROFL!  Cody and Jessica are having a discussion about global warming.  They're both trying so hard to sound educated about the topic.  It's funny and sad at the same time.  

Lol. Bottle girls are not worried about global warming, but just interested in suckering some dude to pay for their global travel. 

53 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Lol. Bottle girls are not worried about global warming, but just interested in suckering some dude to pay for their global travel. 

:D   Yeah, it's unlikely that they pay her to think.  

She actually sounded like the film affected her.  She also sounded like it was the first time she had been introduced to the topic.  It was just pretty funny to hear the two of them discuss a serious topic.  

Sorry I don't get it. These two turn my stomach. They thought it was fine when they went after Josh  saying he wasn't worthy of being here and making fun of him saying he was making victim noises. But put the shoe on the other foot and they whine all the time. She is worried about what her clients will think? She has sex with a guy on tv that she has known a few weeks walks around half dressed what kind of clients does she have? Some of the stuff they say is every bit as bad as Gina Marie was.

I would take much pleasure if Jessica announced the finale that she is pregnant and Cody would weep with Joy.  He'd yell please let it be a boy. Then we will have 2 boys and a girl to make after this one.  Let's get married baby.  By the way you're not working at that bar anymore you're  my girl.  I have the perfect farmhouse for you.  Yiiihaaa.  Lol

1 minute ago, fredtheturtle said:

I would take much pleasure if Jessica announced the finale that she is pregnant and a Cody would weep with Joy.  He'd yell please let it be a boy. Then we will have 2 boys and a girl to make after this one.  Let's get married baby.  By the way you're not working at that bar anymore your my girl.  I have the perfect farmhouse got you.  Yiiihaaa.  Lol

LMAO! And the baby comes out looking like Josh!

4 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

I would take much pleasure if Jessica announced the finale that she is pregnant and Cody would weep with Joy.  He'd yell please let it be a boy. Then we will have 2 boys and a girl to make after this one.  Let's get married baby.  By the way you're not working at that bar anymore you're  my girl.  I have the perfect farmhouse for you.  Yiiihaaa.  Lol

And he could support her and the baby with his great door-to-door salesman job (after deducting what he surely has to pay for child support for the child he already has, of course).  Jessica would have to learn to shop at Walmart.  :D

7 hours ago, Minimomx2 said:

Sorry I don't get it. These two turn my stomach. They thought it was fine when they went after Josh  saying he wasn't worthy of being here and making fun of him saying he was making victim noises. But put the shoe on the other foot and they whine all the time. She is worried about what her clients will think? She has sex with a guy on tv that she has known a few weeks walks around half dressed what kind of clients does she have? Some of the stuff they say is every bit as bad as Gina Marie was.

TOTALLY agree... (I am new here, so please be patient)  The nastiest crap comes out of her mouth and she is worried about how here "clients" will perceive her?  I think of her as nothing more than a cum dumpster... Who has sex on TV, and talks continuously about sticking fingers in a mans a$$??, and then asks a woman to finger her??  To me... everything about her is fake... Her lashes, her hair, her laugh, and most of all her, um, "morals"????  give me a break. I think all of her "clients" are named John...  Just sayin'

25 minutes ago, PF364 said:

To me... everything about her is fake... Her lashes, her hair, her laugh, and most of all her, um, "morals"????  give me a break. I think all of her "clients" are named John...  Just sayin'

Lol, you forgot her boobs?

Just now, HeleneL said:

Lol, you forgot her boobs?

Ha ha ha  Damn... How could I have forgotten those?  It's not like she puts them in everyone's face or points them at the camera every waking minute.. LOL  It's just like a joke I heard once from a GREAT comedian... "Took this fine a$$ girl home... We did IT!  Got up in the morning and the girl I took home was on the dresser!!... I don't know who the B was that I was in bed with"... ha ha 

1 hour ago, PF364 said:

TOTALLY agree... (I am new here, so please be patient)  The nastiest crap comes out of her mouth and she is worried about how here "clients" will perceive her?  I think of her as nothing more than a cum dumpster... Who has sex on TV, and talks continuously about sticking fingers in a mans a$$??, and then asks a woman to finger her??  To me... everything about her is fake... Her lashes, her hair, her laugh, and most of all her, um, "morals"????  give me a break. I think all of her "clients" are named John...  Just sayin'

LOL!  How about when she crawled up on the counter to demonstrate how she needed to position herself when she was getting her anus bleached?